Social Is it ethical for people to have to pay tax money to universities that are racist against them?

Everyone funds public universities with their tax dollars. We have to pay for these institutions. Yet, many of them racially discriminate against white, Asian, and Jewish people. Is it ethical to force white, Asian, and Jewish tax payers to fund institutions that hold them to different standards according to the color of their skin?
Fair point. Like state television, too. In many countries it is used to push the guilt trip.
These SJW types are libertarians best friends.

I've got empathy for anyone who is struggling, I just find it particularly cringey when white people suggest that the negative realities of their lives are based on them being white. That's just avoidance of reality imo. I'm not saying some minorities don't do the exact same thing, but at least there is a history of discrimination going back hundreds of years to point to for them. Being white in America has led to FAR more benefit than being black in America since the inception of the country.
Great point. Every individual instance of injustice can be extrapolated from some vague historical context, therefore a white person should stfu when they get the shit end of the stick in any situation.

I can't believe how much people around here are fighting BLM.

Every tired cliché on how "everything is fair now", nobody should be complaining any more and any mention of the cumulative effects of centuries of slavery topped off with Jim Crow on a community is unreasonable.

That's a weird post, there, bro. You are from Montreal, right?
How can you be happy about BLM being imported there while in Québec there was never one black slave?

Different standards for different skins

5f035f109555c13fc0d64f47_medical_school_acceptance_by_race_ethnicity.jpeg

<Dany07>

This has to be a joke, right?

I’m glad my daughter is half black because she’ll have more access to scholarships

My all white daughter will just have to develop an ass kicking mindset. I'd rather her have that than a few extra bucks. She'll accomplish more and have more bucks in the end.

<Moves>

Different standards for different skins

5f035f109555c13fc0d64f47_medical_school_acceptance_by_race_ethnicity.jpeg

Lol at crying over 0.14 and 0.25 differences in GPA.

You morans act like med schools are admitting sub-3.0 minorities. The difference between a 3.50 and a 3.75 student is negligible and you know it.

I’m glad my daughter is half black because she’ll have more access to scholarships
Well Asians rank second in the world in average IQ so I don’t think she’ll get the privilege of having an easier path to college like blacks. Black privilege is real
Yeah Asians & whites on average tend to put more effort into raising their children. And just all around tend to make smarter life choices in general (on average). So that helps make life easier
If this is for real then she's going to have horrible identity issues and it will 100% be your fault and she will resent you for it.

Equity needs to be based on financial disparity, not race, and scores should be even across the board.
It is based on financial disparity among other factors besides race. You seem to be in denial that race is a factor in disparities. It absolutely is. Correlation and causation.

Lol at crying over 0.14 and 0.25 differences in GPA.

You morans act like med schools are admitting sub-3.0 minorities. The difference between a 3.50 and a 3.75 student is negligible and you know it.
No one is claiming a 3.5 shouldn’t be able to get into med school. It’s all the 3.1’s and 3.2’s that get it. If you’re white/Asian, you’re not getting into med school with a 3.2, regardless if your parents are dirt poor or not, unless your dad is on the board of admissions.

But the argument you’re really trying to make is correct, because “historically...”, etc.

Last edited:
because whites created a country whites came from england to usa whites fought for independence. in black asian and latin countries is the same
Are you implying only whites fought for U.S. independence?

It's to the point on Sherdog now where if a white guy were jumped and busted up badly for the crime of simply being white, and somebody complained about it, assholes like you would shit on those complaining and laugh at the white guy who got beat down.

Give me one example of that happening on Sherdog. Just one.

That's a weird post, there, bro. You are from Montreal, right?
How can you be happy about BLM being imported there while in Québec there was never one black slave?

People all around the world support the movement.

Are you implying only whites fought for U.S. independence?
no just how it is already. some people want to work some people want o use others for benefits. all this only these fought for independence well it can go otherway too now only one people are being attacked. and for what working while other cry how it is hard to work and is lot more easy to make other work for them. too me it is like black wants to be on level of whites in economic sense but they want to be there by whites just steping aside. just read yahoo and other b.s. news internet there is this guy had 5 steps to helping. how to understan you are privilaged. it is not white person faulth he wanted to inovate and pass his buisness to his kids and his kids

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back