Social Is it ethical for people to have to pay tax money to universities that are racist against them?

no just how it is already. some people want to work some people want o use others for benefits. all this only these fought for independence well it can go otherway too now only one people are being attacked. and for what working while other cry how it is hard to work and is lot more easy to make other work for them. too me it is like black wants to be on level of whites in economic sense but they want to be there by whites just steping aside. just read yahoo and other b.s. news internet there is this guy had 5 steps to helping. how to understan you are privilaged. it is not white person faulth he wanted to inovate and pass his buisness to his kids and his kids

Are you an American?

I had a conversation about this with the dean of UNC Law, and here’s what he said. The ultimate goal is to provide the best education possible, and the students and class discussions should be an important part of higher education. You need a diverse student body in order to hear different perspectives, opinions, etc. His analogy was, if you’re starting a basketball team and the top 20 best athletes that try out are all point guards, are you discriminating if you don’t pick all the point guards.
I’m a white heterosexual male from NC. So, his suggestion to me was to make sure I make it clear on my application what makes me unique. They have plenty of white, heterosexual, males from NC on their team. What’s unique about me that would lead the admissions folks to believe that I’d offer a unique perspective in class discussions.

Another argument he made was the “starting line argument”. If two students have similar grades, activities, etc. but one was born in a single family home in the ghetto and the other was from a well educated wealthy family, it’s a reasonable assumption that the kid from the ghetto needed far more talent and hard work to get to the same place as the rich kid.

Last edited:
Are you an American?
from bosnia live in usa. tthis is all product of attack on so called white privilage. last time i checked it is not a faulth of certain group of people who disaded they will work hard and build something for them self , while other group think getting quick 100 dollars or more and they made it. you can call it what ever you want but all the robberies that are going around that is their mentality

Why? They charge students up the ass.
Short answer: B/c politicians are narcissistic fucking crooks, which is why everyone that isn’t a politician (regardless of your political party) should be fighting like hell for less government, less taxes, and less regulation.

Tennessee State University is an HBC, but also public. years ago the state threatened to take their funding away unless they upped the number of white students, so they made them offer free tuition to whites. i went to check it out and was run out of there pretty quickly. hard to blame them though

Give me one example of that happening on Sherdog. Just one.

I don't know if that specific example has happened. But plenty of times there have been people complaining about anit-white/asian discrimination, and they get laughed at and shit on. Most aren't denying that minorities get shafted more overall, but the attempt to rectify it (with laws, quotas, and coorporate hiring policies) often ends up shafting Asians and whites in favor of "equity". Two wrongs don't make a right. Both sides have the right to be mad about the injustice.

P.S. If I had the time, I'll bet I could find an example of a post here similar to the one you claim you've never seen. But maybe you're right, and that's too extreme for even the furthest lefties in here.

People all around the world support the movement.
Also, Montreal is the world capital of ungrateful immigrants. The vast majority of immigrants in montreal openly shit on Québec society and very often are racist themselves towards Québécois people. So now some entitled Haitian immigrants and what not want to start using some foreign subversion to further strengthen an already problematic communitarism?
Seriously, ungrateful immigrants can all go fuck themselves. Parasites.

Also, Montreal is the world capital of ungrateful immigrants. The vast majority of immigrants in montreal openly shit on Québec society and very often are racist themselves towards Québécois people. So now some entitled Haitian immigrants and what not want to start using some foreign subversion to further strengthen an already problematic communitarism?
Seriously, ungrateful immigrants can all go fuck themselves. Parasites.

I've worked with immigrants everywhere I've worked. My last job was filled with immigrants from all around the world, mostly China and Russia and from all around the middle east.

They're people just like everyone else, and these particular people worked their asses off. This isn't uncommon for immigrants who come to a country with nothing.

My current job is packed with Chinese immigrants. They work twice as hard as the regular staff and complain about nothing. With the pandemic we formed a night shift that was exclusively Chinese. I supervise that shift and we produce two to three times as much as the day shift

I have not once in my life heard an immigrant disparage Québec society. With a bit of digging I managed to get some of the Chinese immigrants to admit they think North Americans are lazy and complain too much, and it's hard to argue with that. We are and we do. I asked them what they thought about how North America was handling the pandemic and they admitted we seemed like spoiled children, refusing to wear masks for ridiculous reasons.

I have, many times, encountered Québécois hostility to immigrants and Les Juifs. Many, many times. An embarrassing number of times.

I've worked with immigrants everywhere I've worked. My last job was filled with immigrants from all around the world, mostly China and Russia and from all around the middle east.

They're people just like everyone else, and these particular people worked their asses off. This isn't uncommon for immigrants who come to a country with nothing.

My current job is packed with Chinese immigrants. They work twice as hard as the regular staff and complain about nothing. With the pandemic we formed a night shift that was exclusively Chinese. I supervise that shift and we produce two to three times as much as the day shift

I have not once in my life heard an immigrant disparage Québec society. With a bit of digging I managed to get some of the Chinese immigrants to admit they think North Americans are lazy and complain too much, and it's hard to argue with that. We are and we do. I asked them what they thought about how North America was handling the pandemic and they admitted we seemed like spoiled children, refusing to wear masks for ridiculous reasons.

I have, many times, encountered Québécois hostility to immigrants and Les Juifs. Many, many times. An embarrassing number of times.

I have had a vastly different experience. Literally the majority of immigrants i have known enough had nothing but contempt for Quebec and its inhabitants and were pretty open about it.

Even immigrants I didn't know enough. It's so blatant and out in the open that I wonder if you are being honest right now in saying you have not heard this once.

I'm part Asian, I actually lived in Asia recently. I remember telling them about affirmative action, how they would be considered to have "bad personalities" that would "holistically" result in -300 SAT points and -1.0 GPA. They said that was racist.

I had to check the race box when I applied to college. I checked 2 boxes. Checking my mom's skin color subtracted a hundred SAT points from me. I could have avoided that by just checking only my dad's (and my own) skin color. They treated me differently and held me to higher or lower standards depending on my parents' skin colors. I was punished for accepting my mom's (Asian) race. I would have been rewarded if I rejected her heritage. I personally think that was racist. I could be wrong, but I believe that it was.
Yes, I'm sure it was an automatic loss of points. Clearly.

So again, you still haven't answered. Why do Asian Americans love affirmative action? Gonna give you a hint: they have benefitted from it.

Neither here nor there, no point comparing colleges in the U.S. to Asia here. Completely different system with different incentives since elite college are just a stamp of approval in East Asia. Very different from what college is in the U.S.

I don't know if that specific example has happened. But plenty of times there have been people complaining about anit-white/asian discrimination, and they get laughed at and shit on. Most aren't denying that minorities get shafted more overall, but the attempt to rectify it (with laws, quotas, and coorporate hiring policies) often ends up shafting Asians and whites in favor of "equity". Two wrongs don't make a right. Both sides have the right to be mad about the injustice.

P.S. If I had the time, I'll bet I could find an example of a post here similar to the one you claim you've never seen. But maybe you're right, and that's too extreme for even the furthest lefties in here.

Nothing like you described happens here, Sherdog is pretty impartial when deciding who deserved to catch a beating.

Bottom dollar: An entire culture was enslaved for centuries and discriminated against for another. Systematically discriminated against, undeniably. If it takes some lopsided laws to make up for that, so be it.

Keep in mind you've probably been exposed to a metric ton of misinformation from places like PragerU. For example the problems with the drinking water in Flint Michigan which are often blamed on a black Democrat leader, ignoring the fact all decision making power was taken away from the black elected official by a white Republican governor. The lies even today are so egregious you have to put your shoulder into believing them.

I have had a vastly different experience. Literally the majority of immigrants i have known enough had nothing but contempt for Quebec and its inhabitants and were pretty open about it.

Even immigrants I didn't know enough. It's so blatant and out in the open that I wonder if you are being honest right now in saying you have not heard this once.

Immigrants are people just like you and I, there are going to be different experiences.

It's been my experience that nobody work as hard as a first generation immigrant.

What kind of blatant contempt are you describing?

Well that settles it. CLEARLY all immigrants are hard working chinese.

Fucking canadians.

Immigrants are people just like you and I, there are going to be different experiences.

It's been my experience that nobody work as hard as a first generation immigrant.

What kind of blatant contempt are you describing?
Well openly saying stuff like fuck Quebec, fuck the Québécois, I am here to take advantage of the system, let's stick amongst ourselves as immigrants, i am not Québécois I am xyz, Québécois culture is shit, etc.

Heard all these statements so many times.

Well that settles it. CLEARLY all immigrants are hard working chinese.

Fucking canadians.

I have been exposed to very specific demographics so I made them as clear as possible.

I could just have said "immigrants". I also could have avoided mentioning I was in a supervisory capacity, a position unlikely to receive honest feedback.

Short answer: B/c politicians are narcissistic fucking crooks, which is why everyone that isn’t a politician (regardless of your political party) should be fighting like hell for less government, less taxes, and less regulation.

Worked out well for TX. So little gov that when you need it, it's not there at all.

Well openly saying stuff like fuck Quebec, fuck the Québécois, I am here to take advantage of the system, let's stick amongst ourselves as immigrants, i am not Québécois I am xyz, Québécois culture is shit, etc.

Heard all these statements so many times.

I can imagine people saying those things but it hasn't been my experience.

Also if you take a group of people from one country and put them together in another, there's going to be a measure of solidarity and yearning for the familiar.

What kind of things do you think a pocket of Québécois in Haiti would be saying?

Back