Social Is it ethical for people to have to pay tax money to universities that are racist against them?

I have been exposed to very specific demographics so I made them as clear as possible.

I could just have said "immigrants". I also could have avoided mentioning I was in a supervisory capacity, a position unlikely to receive honest feedback.

Given your stance and opinion is based on a VERY SELECTIVE subset of migration...I wouldn't try to talk about the subject so absolutely.

My wife is a first generation Chinese migrant. Her family is the hardest working family I've ever met and they've completely assimilated to American culture. They ARE NOT representative with the problem of libtard ideology regarding mass migration.

They are what we want. Clearly different to what we are getting.

Being discriminated against is privilege. Men are women. Left is right. Up is down. A biological man breaking a woman's face in MMA is to be celebrated!

Get on board! It is great!

I call it MLK's NIGHTMARE. You are not who you are. You are not your choices, talent, and life experience. You are just a skin color, genital owner, and sexual orientation. That is all you are.

You don’t have to be a sexual orientation any more. Lots more choices than ever before.

What I always wondered was how “prefer not to answer”.
If guys named Nobuhiko Yamamoto, Hyun-Suk Kim, and Rajiv Singh check of “prefer not to answer” for race, how exactly are they affected next?

Given your stance and opinion is based on a VERY SELECTIVE subset of migration...I wouldn't try to talk about the subject so absolutely.

My wife is a first generation Chinese migrant. Her family is the hardest working family I've ever met and they've completely assimilated to American culture. They ARE NOT representative with the problem of libtard ideology regarding mass migration.

They are what we want. Clearly different to what we are getting.

Isn't your base equally as selective?

Isn't your base equally as selective?

uh no. it's very realistic

CONTROLLED migration. You get what you are experiencing.
UNCONTROLLED migration and you get what I bitch about because none of it was vetted.

Nobody wants NO migration.

I can imagine people saying those things but it hasn't been my experience.

Also if you take a group of people from one country and put them together in another, there's going to be a measure of solidarity and yearning for the familiar.

What kind of things do you think a pocket of Québécois in Haiti would be saying?

No. I have travelled and the immigrants in Québec are more entitled than anywhere else.

It's sad to see you're such an idiot, and a former mod too, no? I mean, the idea that white people should just shut the fuck up, and never say anything about unfair treatment because of their skin color, is just ridiculous. I'm not even talking about the OPs point about taxes and universities. But the general sentiment, that if a white person experiences any discrimination and he/she says anything about it, they're just a cry baby, and a white nationalist, is absurd.

It's to the point on Sherdog now where if a white guy were jumped and busted up badly for the crime of simply being white, and somebody complained about it, assholes like you would shit on those complaining and laugh at the white guy who got beat down.
<TrumpWrong1>

No one is claiming a 3.5 shouldn’t be able to get into med school. It’s all the 3.1’s and 3.2’s that get it. If you’re white/Asian, you’re not getting into med school with a 3.2, regardless if your parents are dirt poor or not, unless your dad is on the board of admissions.

But the argument you’re really trying to make is correct, because “historically...”, etc.

Well, we don't know what the standard deviations for those averages are, but if assuming it's a somewhat "normal" one, common sense tells us that if the overall average is a 3.5, then the number of 3.2s is pretty small.

What's more, the number of black medical students is tiny (about 6% according to the graph below)

gr1_lrg.jpg

https://www.gastrojournal.org/article/S0016-5085(09)02034-4/fulltext

So out of the group of 6%, a tiny number are getting in with 3.2 GPAs. Probably about 1%.

So congrats, you're crying and whining because literally 1% of students are getting into med schools with 3.2 GPAs.

And this is without getting into the proven fact that there is a chronic shortage of physicians (which is on purpose, so they can demand extremely high wages) and that med school admission requirements should probably be loosened.

Oh, and no need to "historically" anything. This is the CURRENT gap in total wealth:

20170914_Racial_Weath_Divide-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing like you described happens here, Sherdog is pretty impartial when deciding who deserved to catch a beating.

Bottom dollar: An entire culture was enslaved for centuries and discriminated against for another. Systematically discriminated against, undeniably. If it takes some lopsided laws to make up for that, so be it.

Keep in mind you've probably been exposed to a metric ton of misinformation from places like PragerU. For example the problems with the drinking water in Flint Michigan which are often blamed on a black Democrat leader, ignoring the fact all decision making power was taken away from the black elected official by a white Republican governor. The lies even today are so egregious you have to put your shoulder into believing them.

That bottom dollar is extremely radical and very dangerous. What are lopsided laws exactly? And at what point does society "make up for that"? Once the average black man/woman is making the exact same income as the average white man/woman? Once the percentages of people owning homes is exactly the same for all races. Once the racial percentage of people in prisons is exactly representative of the US population in general? Once all schools in every neighborhood have kids that average the exact same scores across all racial groups?

If you're AOC, the answer is yes to all of the above. And she's willing to do anything to create laws that ensure there is a check next to each box. Good luck with that.

Everyone funds public universities with their tax dollars. We have to pay for these institutions. Yet, many of them racially discriminate against white, Asian, and Jewish people. Is it ethical to force white, Asian, and Jewish tax payers to fund institutions that hold them to different standards according to the color of their skin?

Cut funding IMO. Give the left a taste of their own medicine.

That bottom dollar is extremely radical and very dangerous. What are lopsided laws exactly? And at what point does society "make up for that"? Once the average black man/woman is making the exact same income as the average white man/woman? Once the percentages of people owning homes is exactly the same for all races. Once the racial percentage of people in prisons is exactly representative of the US population in general? Once all schools in every neighborhood have kids that average the exact same scores across all racial groups?

If you're AOC, the answer is yes to all of the above. And she's willing to do anything to create laws that ensure there is a check next to each box. Good luck with that.

That isn't for me to decide.

For the record, people have been saying "enough is enough" since before emancipation. There have been and will always be white people saying it.

If you're sincerely interested in what's fair, educate yourself. Stay away from right wing sources, conservatives by definition resist change. You'll find a lot of misleading information as people are determined to maintain the status quo.

I'm a German/Italian who literally has "proof of Aryan blood" documentation stamped with Swastikas from my parent's generation. If I was any more white I'd glow in the dark, and yes, some of the things being said and done can be difficult. I don't agree with everything.

There's just no way to reasonably complain about inequity oppressing white people. America has an enormous price to pay to a race of people they enslaved for centuries. Generations of white people are going to continue paying that price. It doesn't matter that we "didn't do it" or "it wasn't our fault", it happened. Vestiges of slavery were in play during my lifetime.

Anyone complaining about what's happening now should consider how they'd feel if their ancestors had been dragged in chains to a country that considered them three fifths human. A country that refused to honor promises made when they were freed. Refused to let them share water fountains or swimming pools. Denied them loans to prevent them from generating wealth. Refused to let them move into affluent neighborhoods. Burned their first affluent neighborhood to the ground and murdered the populace. Instituted laws that specifically targets them and guarantees much higher incarceration rates. Institutionalized modern slavery by putting black convicts to work.

I could go on, but either you're receptive to these realities or you aren't. Chances are pretty high that you're just going to tell me I'm exaggerating or flat out wrong, and that's fine, I could be either or both of those things. I'm just describing my position and how I got there.

You don't get to equality by aiming for the middle. The United States gave white Americans HUGE advantages like the Homestead Act (whites only) and the GI bill (which specifically excluded blacks in practice if not on paper). Communities were built on ridiculous government loans to provide incredibly reasonable housing where the sole provision was that the homes could never be bought or sold to black people (literally, this isn't a play on language, it's right there in black and white).

By comparison, the outrage focused by some members of the white community on current inequities is hard to accept.

How long until things are fair?

The easy answer is when the black community has a sufficient base of wealth, and that's going to take generations.

That isn't for me to decide.

For the record, people have been saying "enough is enough" since before emancipation. There have been and will always be white people saying it.

If you're sincerely interested in what's fair, educate yourself. Stay away from right wing sources, conservatives by definition resist change. You'll find a lot of misleading information as people are determined to maintain the status quo.

I'm a German/Italian who literally has "proof of Aryan blood" documentation stamped with Swastikas from my parent's generation. If I was any more white I'd glow in the dark, and yes, some of the things being said and done can be difficult. I don't agree with everything.

There's just no way to reasonably complain about inequity oppressing white people. America has an enormous price to pay to a race of people they enslaved for centuries. Generations of white people are going to continue paying that price. It doesn't matter that we "didn't do it" or "it wasn't our fault", it happened. Vestiges of slavery were in play during my lifetime.

Anyone complaining about what's happening now should consider how they'd feel if their ancestors had been dragged in chains to a country that considered them three fifths human. A country that refused to honor promises made when they were freed. Refused to let them share water fountains or swimming pools. Denied them loans to prevent them from generating wealth. Refused to let them move into affluent neighborhoods. Burned their first affluent neighborhood to the ground and murdered the populace. Instituted laws that specifically targets them and guarantees much higher incarceration rates. Institutionalized modern slavery by putting black convicts to work.

I could go on, but either you're receptive to these realities or you aren't. Chances are pretty high that you're just going to tell me I'm exaggerating or flat out wrong, and that's fine, I could be either or both of those things. I'm just describing my position and how I got there.

You don't get to equality by aiming for the middle. The United States gave white Americans HUGE advantages like the Homestead Act (whites only) and the GI bill (which specifically excluded blacks in practice if not on paper). Communities were built on ridiculous government loans to provide incredibly reasonable housing where the sole provision was that the homes could never be bought or sold to black people (literally, this isn't a play on language, it's right there in black and white).

By comparison, the outrage focused by some members of the white community on current inequities is hard to accept.

How long until things are fair?

The easy answer is when the black community has a sufficient base of wealth, and that's going to take generations.

I totally understand what you're saying, but I disagree. I don't think whites have a debt to pay to blacks any more than I think current Germans have a debt to jews. It's wrong what happened to them, but I just don't think you can make it right by putting it on the back of all white people living today. But, just for a second, let's imagine we did give reparations. The amount each black person would receive would by very small: The total amount of suffering blacks went through would be worth how much to current blacks? When you divided the amount of money owed to the enslaved blacks by the current number of black people in the US, it would not make much of a difference.

Also, what if after reparations things stayed the same. What the hell would society do then? Have nother round of reparations?

I totally understand what you're saying, but I disagree. I don't think whites have a debt to pay to blacks any more than I think current Germans have a debt to jews. It's wrong what happened to them, but I just don't think you can make it right by putting it on the back of all white people living today. But, just for a second, let's imagine we did give reparations. The amount each black person would receive would by very small: The total amount of suffering blacks went through would be worth how much to current blacks? When you divided the amount of money owed to the enslaved blacks by the current number of black people in the US, it would not make much of a difference.

Also, what if after reparations things stayed the same. What the hell would society do then? Have nother round of reparations?

Here's the thing... People can stop complaining about all the current inequities and the oppression of the white man.

Support BLM instead of painting them as violent terrorists.

Asians are getting fuxored by Major Universities.... and Whites, but not as bad as the Asians. But, all of this is alright, because Asians and Whites have it easy in life.

easy how?

please explain.

Here's the thing... People can stop complaining about all the current inequities and the oppression of the white man.

Support BLM instead of painting them as violent terrorists.
Why would economically underprivileged fair-skinned individuals champion this cause rather than their own?

Well Asians rank second in the world in average IQ so I don’t think she’ll get the privilege of having an easier path to college like blacks. Black privilege is real
It's not privilege when the game is mostly rigged against you. Some of these measures to "balance" things are clumsy as hell, and certainly have unintended consequences. But they don't exist for no reason.

Why would economically underprivileged fair-skinned individuals champion this cause rather than their own?

Because almost every program created to help black communities has helped more white people than black.

Good luck.

I know this.

A town wouldn't let black people use a pool they paid taxes for, and when a court ruled black people could use the pool, the white people chose instead to drain the pool.

Back