Is it normal to have a sensitive stomach?

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like I can't take punches directly to my diaphragm well at all. I have gastritis and maybe it is tender because of it as I didn't notice it that much before it. I can take them decently well if I can flex my stomach in time, but against shorter guys I can't see their straight to body that well.

On the other hand, any side shots to my ribs and around that area feel like nothing at all. I am very durable person overall, but I am afraid someone will make an average bodyshot straight down the middle and change the complexion of a fight.

Is this a strength and conditioning question?

Sounds like you should get the gastritis under control either with proton pumb inhibitors or taking antibotics if you have a bacterial problem like pylori

Great post. Just made one tiny change, bro.
We'll i would imagine he already has since he told us that he has gastritis, unless he self diagnosed, i had gastritis for 4 years, real bad too so i pretty much know how the whole thing goes down

We'll i would imagine he already has since he told us that he has gastritis, unless he self diagnosed, i had gastritis for 4 years, real bad too so i pretty much know how the whole thing goes down
How did you got over it? Man mine was from some food poisoning that really put me out for a week, and two years now I have gastritis. The proton pump inhibitor seems to do little.

How did you got over it? Man mine was from some food poisoning that really put me out for a week, and two years now I have gastritis. The proton pump inhibitor seems to do little.
If you have the bacteria helicobacter pylori, the proton pumb inhabitors alone wont do much, the bacteria makes your protective layer weaker so your stomach acid causes sores and burns, and thats basically how you get gastritis, i would recomend setting up an apointment with a doc to check if the bacter is present, if it is antibiotic treatment would be necessary. It usually involves getting a tube showed down your throat, not exactly plesant but its not as bad as it sounds.

I recently just got acid reflux. Idk why. All of a sudden one day i just had bad acid reflux. It started about a month ago. My doctor has me on omeprazole. I think it helps, but i still have acid reflux every single day. Sometimes its really annoying and it affects my workouts. It feels like theres a burp stuck in my throat sometimes. Idk what to do its like the worst kind of condition. At least when i fucked up my shoulder i knew i just needed to get surgery and do my rehab and it turned out fine. I've lost 10-15 pounds because of it.
I'm not even a big guy. I was hovering around the mid 150's at 5'9" last i checked i went down to 140. Also I'm only 27. Its like the worst kind of anguish. Ive cut out all alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, carbonated drinks and chocolate. Sometimes when i run i have to stop and try to burp

Back