Is it possible to be more insecure than pride fanboys?

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously this is getting pathetic and sad. It's like the ufc heavyweight division is living rent free in these pride fanboys head.

Instead of talking about Lewis incredible KO last night, we have bunch of insecure pride dweller complaining about how we should continue to live in the past

I guess someone could be insecure enough to start a thread whining about it.
<BC1>
beat me to it
33e.php

Are the Pride fanboys rent free in your head?

Because I have no idea wtf you're talking about.

<BC1>
It's a observation, not whining. The Lewis KO last night brings out a lot of insecure pride nuthuggers.

There are several sherdoggers who dedicate a lot of time into both comments and threads that are meant to shit on GSP.

I'd say they're far worse.

I mean, look at the following, which i'm btw updating currently:
TheSpider:
Screenshot_20210221-215011_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210221-215018_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210221-215022_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210221-215025_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210221-215030_Gallery.jpg

A lot of interesting threads regarding GSP or his opponents from GrayArea...
Screenshot_20210221-220903_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210221-220916_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210221-220930_Gallery.jpg
This does seem like a fairly unhealthy obsession, i'd say...
<BC1>

Last edited:
Guys who write dear diary Novellas about wmma fighterswho lay pray, get outstriked 7-1 and doesn't win the fight

I must have missed all these Pride threads because of the 17 Jon Jones @ heavyweight threads that popped up last night.

<BC1>
So insecure that he starts a whole other thread about it instead of just responding in the thread he is bitching about

I don't get why anyone is a fan of a promotion rather than the fighters personally, but whatever.

It's a observation, not whining. The Lewis KO last night brings out a lot of insecure pride nuthuggers.
This cuts both ways though. How many threads/posts are there right now talking about Lewis’ GOAT status, when the dude has a so-so technical striking game, no real wrestling game (his TDD isn’t bad though and is improving), and no sub game to speak of? If Lewis can manage to land one solid punch over 25 minutes, then he’ll likely win. And that’s impressive for sure, but where does his overall MMA game compare to Fedor, Nog, Mirko, Barnett, Sergei and the like?
It doesn’t.
And I don’t even consider myself a PRIDE “fanboy,” but ppl really lose sight of how great some of those guys were.

This cuts both ways though. How many threads/posts are there right now talking about Lewis’ GOAT status, when the dude has a so-so technical striking game, no real wrestling game (his TDD isn’t bad though and is improving), and no sub game to speak of? If Lewis can manage to land one solid punch over 25 minutes, then he’ll likely win. And that’s impressive for sure, but where does his overall MMA game compare to Fedor, Nog, Mirko, Barnett, Sergei and the like?
It doesn’t.
And I don’t even consider myself a PRIDE “fanboy,” but ppl really lose sight of how great some of those guys were.
Mkrko got fucking wrecked by Randleman and Gonzaga on the feet. You're out of your mind if you don't think Lewis would KO him to the next universe.

Big nog is basically a punching bag, he can't take lewis down and would get dismantled on the feet.

Same with Sergei, his defense and chin won't able to save him from the black beast.

Mkrko got fucking wrecked by Randleman and Gonzaga on the feet. You're out of your mind if you don't think Lewis would KO him to the next universe.
Lewis can KO anyone into the next universe. I’m talking about their overall set of skills. Who is a more complete fighter? Mirko is.
And it’s not just PRIDE btw—I feel the same way about Pedro Rizzo or Ricco Rodriguez, for example. Hell, Shane Carwin had a more complete game. We can go through everyone’s records and find bad losses. The Corpse of Mark Hunt (ex-PRIDE fighter btw) lost 4 of his last 5 fights. His lone win was Derrick Lewis. Shit, Shawn Jordan sparked Lewis out.

Lmao look how quickly the mods moved this to the Lightweights forum even though Pride discussions fall under the UFC forum.

Mods are scurred.

Lewis can KO anyone into the next universe. I’m talking about their overall set of skills. Who is a more complete fighter? Mirko is.
And it’s not just PRIDE btw—I feel the same way about Pedro Rizzo or Ricco Rodriguez, for example. Hell, Shane Carwin had a more complete game. We can go through everyone’s records and find bad losses. The Corpse of Mark Hunt (ex-PRIDE fighter btw) lost 4 of his last 5 fights. His lone win was Derrick Lewis. Shit, Shawn Jordan sparked Lewis out.
The problem with mirko is that despite his kickboxing credentials, he got outstruck and KO'd by nearly every good heavyweight strikers he fought during his prime.

He got KO'd by Randleman, outstruck by Mark Hunt, and Fedor in pride. Got KO'd on the feet again by Gonzaga in the ufc. Then he got beaten and TKO'd on the feet by JDS, Mir, Kongo, Nelson, and Schaub.

You see the problem? Mirko elite mma striking is a myth. One of his biggest hole in his striking is his lack of defense and reliant on the guard. That's why got outstruck and KO'd many times on the feet throughout his MMA career.

you could be an anderson or mousasi fan

There are several sherdoggers who dedicate a lot of time into both comments and threads that are meant to shit on GSP.

I'd say they're far worse.

Or this, But by my estimation they are the same people.

Nothing is more insecure than PC gamers.
Nothing can top that fact.
Meltdown syndrome snowflakes.

The problem with mirko is that despite his kickboxing credentials, he got outstruck and KO'd by nearly every good heavyweight strikers he fought during his prime.

He got KO'd by Randleman, outstruck by Mark Hunt, and Fedor in pride. Got KO'd on the feet again by Gonzaga in the ufc. Then he got beaten and TKO'd on the feet by JDS, Mir, Kongo, Nelson, and Schaub.

You see the problem? Mirko elite mma striking is a myth. One of his biggest hole in his striking is his lack of defense and reliant on the guard. That's why got outstruck and KO'd many times on the feet throughout his MMA career.
Well now we’re veering off into different territory. Discussing how elite Mirko’s striking is or isn’t, is a totally different topic than discussing whether or not it’s better than Derrick Lewis’. There really shouldn’t be any question that Cro Cop’s striking is miles better than Lewis’s, should there? You don’t win K1 bouts against Peter Aerts or Ray Sefo (or Mark Hunt, incidentally, whom Cro Cop also beat in K1) with slop striking. Mirko had plenty of great striking performances and stoppages against legit competition: Barnett, Aleks E., Wand. Igor, Herring... plus avenged his Gonzaga loss. He is a smaller HW though and better suited to a ring than a cage, I think.

Back