Is it possible to do this with out being a scumbag/loser

Complete lack of self awareness and zero heshpeck for others. They think theyre cool, rebellious or whatever, when they actually just come across as fools to most people. Its quite remarkable. I listen to dirty vocal metal and Im well aware that most people think thats goofy ass shit too, so I keep my windows rolled up if I want it loud.

Also Ive never been impressed with 6k rpm either. Going 40mph in school zones while in 2nd gear. Those people need an accountability mirror big tine.

I haven’t known anybody that does this since I was in high school. From time to time some cocksucker will drive by my home doing this past midnight.

Almost 10 years ago I met this black lady off pof who came to visit me in my quiet condo community. She was blasting her rap on the way in and out. While we were banging she started screaming my name so loud and said oh yeah! I know everyone heard and she wasn't hot either so I was quite embarrassed.

Last time I saw someone's car shake a few years ago they were playing this. I think it's catchy.

You guys know the type of person that drives around with subs so loud in their car, even though they are a quarter mile away it shakes your entire house and almost makes pictures fall off your wall? The type of person that puts $2000 worth of subs in a $500 car and forces EVERYONE within the entire town to listen to their shit rap music while they drive around

is there a single person on the planet that does this and is still actually a productive valuable member of society? or does it make them automatic low class losers?

Discuss

Most the guys from the 90s that had great systems ended up successful.

giphy.webp

Anyone who tries too hard to get everyone's attention is a scumbag in my book. Another example is people slamming weights at the gym, and walking around acting tough.

Just live your life (hopefully quietly) and mind your own business.

Psh

I got 2 JL Audio 10s and 600 watts in my truck. Shit goes hard.

dZcj0DU.jpg

It's extremely annoying. The best is when it's a 135 pound wigger slouched low in a Corolla with all the windows down. It's embarrassing and it should be fined as a disturbance of the peace.

Hop out your car at a red light and sneak over and take his key out of ignition and throw it into traffic. Then drive away laughing.

the 808s in my corrolla are putting in work every day all over NH, MA, and VT
just got my masters degree lol

the 808s in my corrolla are putting in work every day all over NH, MA, and VT
just got my masters degree lol
So you're one of those guys that doesnt even turn it down at red lights?

I like really violent and really graphic rap but I turn it down so that only I can hear it when stopped because I wont subject the 50 year old woman beside me to listen to my trash

Only if it's Slayer. Otherwise they're all scumbag losers.

It's like the people who drive loud cars or motorcycles. We had a couple of guys at work that had loud sound systems. We had hearing tests every year and they couldn't figure out why their hearing was so bad.

This is why you pay the big bucks for a nice subwoofer. Maybe one day, you virgins will have a girl in your car to see it firsthand.

Why would you do that ?
to not inconvenience/annoy every single other fucking person around you.

enjoy your music but dont make peoples cars shake so much they cant hear themselves think while they are stuck beside you. I'm not saying turn it off, just down to a fucking normal level

enjoy your cigarette but dont smoke in an elevator making everyone else inhale and smell your smoke

enjoy jacking off but dont do it out in public forcing everyone else to see it

basically dont put yourself above literally every other human around you. its trashy and rude

Back