Is it safe to run on amphetamines?

Broccoli Cake

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I just got a lisdexamphetamine prescription to treat my ADHD and from tomorrow onwards I'll be taking it everyday.

I also jog regularly. Does anyone here have experience running while on amphetamines? do you experience palpitations or any negative symptom? Anything I should be looking for?

So I just got a lisdexamphetamine prescription to treat my ADHD and from tomorrow onwards I'll be taking it everyday.

I also jog regularly. Does anyone here have experience running while on amphetamines? do you experience palpitations or any negative symptom? Anything I should be looking for?

You should probably ask your physician first if you haven't already.

You're going to have amazing workouts on it. At least I did 15 years ago when I was prescribed methylphenidate

Probably fueled half the olympic medals in track during the 70s. OTOH, none of those people lived to be very old, so it's a coin toss.

Its nearly 2 years ago, he's still running apparently.........great stuff.

Got bored during one of the lock downs myself, dropped 200mg MDMA and went for a 4 mile run........great time.........

are you on soy diet ?

reason I ask is because the low number (4)

are you on soy diet ?

reason I ask is because the low number (4)

To be honest I got really bored at the 4 mile mark and my mouth felt really dry, like it does on MDMA, so I turned back for home and went to get some water and have a chat.

I wouldn’t think it would be too good on the heart. Who knows though. Probably better than not exercising at all?

Shit man, I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack when I run on coffee.

Got the pulse up to 190 the other day on it. It was unpleasant.

Bro, I don't think your heart will appreciate this

Back