is onnit snake oils or not

SHAOLINMONK420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
does anyone have any proof outside of the rogan family

how did one company come up with a billion totally diff products that were affordable

By having a huge, largely dumb/gullible audience willing to buy more and more different items.

If it worked really well everyone would be using it. If it does anything, the results are modest.

By having a huge, largely dumb/gullible audience willing to buy more and more different items.
How dare you sir. ONNIT has been proven effective through multiple nootropic double blind placebo studies conducted at the Boston Center for Memory. You can trust our founder Michael who used to sell rubber pussies that you fuck, until he took ayahuasca in the jungle and changed his name to Aubrey.

All that shit is snake oil. Rogan should be ashamed of myself.

"Dude I take Alphabrain before I sleep and I have such crazy dreams"

Yeah maybe it's the Alphabrain... or maybe it's the mushrooms you took... who knows...

I'm trying to wrap my head around this ... must need more alpha brain.

Onnit is a product that is amazingly efficient at its intended task, which is to transfer wealth from the pockets of customers into the pockets of manufacturers.

All that shit is snake oil. Rogan should be ashamed of myself.

"Dude I take Alphabrain before I sleep and I have such crazy dreams"

Yeah maybe it's the Alphabrain... or maybe it's the mushrooms you took... who knows...

I just found Joe's sherdog account

does anyone have any proof outside of the rogan family

how did one company come up with a billion totally diff products that were affordable
Affordable? They charge more money than established brands like jarrow.

Don't listen to anything Rogan says. He's a fucking moron who thinks he's smart. That's the worst kind of moron.

Quality food should always be priority over supplements.

Its not snake oil. I used some of their products and they worked great. My dick turned into a vagina for Joe Rogan to fuck.

Onnit is repackaged cheap shit for a high premium.

If only there was a well researched, relatively safe, and readily available nootropic that we could use...

We could call it... caffeine.

Nootropics are not snake oil..

Alpha brain is overpriced and there's better nootropics blends out there but it's not bullshit.

Hit up sciencedirect, PubMed and search any of the individual ingredients. They're legit.

The science of cognitive and brain enhancement is a very real thing

In terms of the rest of their products, again, nothing whatsoever out of the ordinary. Mct oil, green powders, cordyceps etc. All relatively basic supplements that are well proven

Onnit is a company that makes products, just like any other. Theyre not selling some newly discovered that herbs found in the depths of the rainforest.

Only thing you could possibly say is that it's cheaper to buy elsewhere. Either individually or other products and formulations

People who call everything snake oil almost never have a clue what they're talking about

Back