is onnit snake oils or not

There's nothing better then food. Supps are derivates from food + chemistry.

+ tons marketing

= them rich, you spend money

Its all fucking snake oil

All of it

The only thing that works is creatine

The formula for alphabrain is not terrible and there are studies behind the ingredients - its just very overpriced for the dosing. Can look up every ingredient on amazon and see for yourself.

Just over priced really, nothing really wrong with it as a brand otherwise.

If only there was a well researched, relatively safe, and readily available nootropic that we could use...

We could call it... caffeine.

In terms of currency and weight, coffee and tea are the two most heavily traded and used drugs on the planet.

Alcohol is in third place and far above the rest of the list, but it's a distant third.

But to keep it on topic, has Onnit added snake bile extracts to their products yet? If not, lame.

Nootropics are not snake oil..

Alpha brain is overpriced and there's better nootropics blends out there but it's not bullshit.

Hit up sciencedirect, PubMed and search any of the individual ingredients. They're legit.

The science of cognitive and brain enhancement is a very real thing

In terms of the rest of their products, again, nothing whatsoever out of the ordinary. Mct oil, green powders, cordyceps etc. All relatively basic supplements that are well proven

Onnit is a company that makes products, just like any other. Theyre not selling some newly discovered that herbs found in the depths of the rainforest.

Only thing you could possibly say is that it's cheaper to buy elsewhere. Either individually or other products and formulations

People who call everything snake oil almost never have a clue what they're talking about
The issue is the supplement companies, you will be hardpressed to find pure ingreidients most shit out is watered down, I remember the consumer lab did a randomized study and found that only 2 brands contained over 50 percent of the said herb, the rest were so small with more filler that if you took it you would see no effects and would be working on placebo.

Its a shady business thats why people call it SNAKE OIL. Because people fooling people by giving cheap ingredients with fillers rather than pure potent stuff. just so they can make a massive profit charging 40 dollars bottle.

The issue is the supplement companies, you will be hardpressed to find pure ingreidients most shit out is watered down, I remember the consumer lab did a randomized study and found that only 2 brands contained over 50 percent of the said herb, the rest were so small with more filler that if you took it you would see no effects and would be working on placebo.

Its a shady business thats why people call it SNAKE OIL. Because people fooling people by giving cheap ingredients with fillers rather than pure potent stuff. just so they can make a massive profit charging 40 dollars bottle.
let us not forget Onnit’s data mining oops I mean double blind, placebo controlled trial either.

let us not forget Onnit’s data mining oops I mean double blind, placebo controlled trial either.

Onnit is nothing but a get rich quick supp company, rogan has a percentage in that, and that Alpha Brain shit doesnt work look at Rogan he claims to take that and that weed helps the brain yet his memory is gone, and he has so much brain fog. yet he takes alpha brain and smokes dope daily.

There is really no such thing as an honest supplement company, all those scientific studies that were not backed by supplement companies to begin with for swayed results all used source pure material

This why people shouldn't even waste their money even stuff like Jarrow or Now Foods are all packed with fillers.

I still cannot believe Centrum makes money, they had a study that the vitamins had no potency.

Onnit is nothing but a get rich quick supp company, rogan has a percentage in that, and that Alpha Brain shit doesnt work look at Rogan he claims to take that and that weed helps the brain yet his memory is gone, and he has so much brain fog. yet he takes alpha brain and smokes dope daily.

There is really no such thing as an honest supplement company, all those scientific studies that were not backed by supplement companies to begin with for swayed results all used source pure material

This why people shouldn't even waste their money even stuff like Jarrow or Now Foods are all packed with fillers.

I still cannot believe Centrum makes money, they had a study that the vitamins had no potency.
I have no problem with them funding their own study because let's face it, Harvard isn't going to go out of their way to fund a study on snake oil, but the fact that they do a low power trial and measure about fifty things, then declare the coupe of statistically significant findings proof of efficacy... lol just no.

A company making non-horseshit would then follow up on those couple of things with a new low power trail at the very least.

I have no problem with them funding their own study because let's face it, Harvard isn't going to go out of their way to fund a study on snake oil, but the fact that they do a low power trial and measure about fifty things, then declare the coupe of statistically significant findings proof of efficacy... lol just no.

A company making non-horseshit would then follow up on those couple of things with a new low power trail at the very least.
Bro people dont even know Scientists are not honest in general, I have friends who say if its Science its facts, yes and no, they dont know that Scientists are starving they will work for the highest bidder if some supp company says hey we want you to do a swayed trial we will pay you 400k you think they will reject it?

hell no its why every year you see a new article saying this and that is the new healing power, and then another year a scientific study counters that saying it does minimal and then another years saying but you have to add this supplement to help it

Scientists are basically guns for hire. If I wanted to start a supp company now and choose a popular herb from India all I'll need is to put a job listing for some laboratory scientists in need of work and I guarantee you Ill get some very qualified educated with high university degree unemployed scientists willing to do the study in MY favor.

The key is not to say its a cure all, and put disclaimers saying your company funded the study in small print on the ads. You cannot say something cures this and that, all you say is it helps fight against or helps strengthen your immune system with a BALANCED diet low in sugar.

Whats the fad supp now? I think its Marijuana and CBD.

I remember it was Rasperry ketonesm then the green coffee extracts and Curcumin.

Bro people dont even know Scientists are not honest in general, I have friends who say if its Science its facts, yes and no, they dont know that Scientists are starving they will work for the highest bidder if some supp company says hey we want you to do a swayed trial we will pay you 400k you think they will reject it?

hell no its why every year you see a new article saying this and that is the new healing power, and then another year a scientific study counters that saying it does minimal and then another years saying but you have to add this supplement to help it

Scientists are basically guns for hire. If I wanted to start a supp company now and choose a popular herb from India all I'll need is to put a job listing for some laboratory scientists in need of work and I guarantee you Ill get some very qualified educated with high university degree unemployed scientists willing to do the study in MY favor.

The key is not to say its a cure all, and put disclaimers saying your company funded the study in small print on the ads. You cannot say something cures this and that, all you say is it helps fight against or helps strengthen your immune system with a BALANCED diet low in sugar.

Whats the fad supp now? I think its Marijuana and CBD.

I remember it was Rasperry ketonesm then the green coffee extracts and Curcumin.
Yes it’s a never ending cycle. This is the holy grail. Now that it. Tomorrow it’ll be something else.

I wouldn’t say that scientists in general aren’t trustworthy though, but rather that there are subsets, sometimes even with phds, that will whore themselves out.

it’s been a long time since I looked at the Onnit™ study, but I recall it being mostly a well designed and implemented preliminary trial that seemed ethical. The problem is the spin that the couple of variables that were positive were spun as proof of efficacy.

I don't know about their other products but when I took Alphabrain I noticed a difference. Granted, I would say that I experienced similar impact from other cheaper products. From everyone that I know that have used their products the consensus seems to be "yeah its quality but it doesn't match the price"

How dare you sir. ONNIT has been proven effective through multiple nootropic double blind placebo studies conducted at the Boston Center for Memory. You can trust our founder Michael who used to sell rubber pussies that you fuck, until he took ayahuasca in the jungle and changed his name to Aubrey.
tha fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Don't listen to anything Rogan says. He's a fucking moron who thinks he's smart. That's the worst kind of moron.
it baffles me at times that he feels he can debate professionals in their own fields on his podcast at times its baffling how arrogant some people truly are but he tries to come off as a humble grass hopper lol

kratom has horrible withdrawals
your telling me.... opiate withdrawl is the absolute worst thing on the planet and last for months depending on the type and person

and people can go into those phaggy little smoke shops today and buy them in packs

your telling me.... opiate withdrawl is the absolute worst thing on the planet and last for months depending on the type and person

and people can go into those phaggy little smoke shops today and buy them in packs

got myself up to a 50+ grams per day habit for over a year, starting with just a few grams a day. lasted about 3 years total.

thought kratom was relatively harmless and easy to quit. shit was fucking brutal

it baffles me at times that he feels he can debate professionals in their own fields on his podcast at times its baffling how arrogant some people truly are but he tries to come off as a humble grass hopper lol

Funniest thing I've ever heard is what Rogan said about stem cells. Something like, "I know about as much as there is to know without getting into the biology". Which means he knows nothing.

And I can tell you for a fact the stuff he says about stem cells is absolutely batshit crazy. The guys in Panama and Vegas he is always referencing are doing stuff that companies like Viacyte and Blue Rock Therapeutics, know don't work.

LMAO.

Funniest thing I've ever heard is what Rogan said about stem cells. Something like, "I know about as much as there is to know without getting into the biology". Which means he knows nothing.

And I can tell you for a fact the stuff he says about stem cells is absolutely batshit crazy. The guys in Panama and Vegas he is always referencing are doing stuff that companies like Viacyte and Blue Rock Therapeutics, know don't work.

LMAO.
the irony is r=ogan tries to pass himself off as the "cool no bs" hollywood guy and hate son how fake everyone is in hollywood and how full of shit they are yet he is the exact same way lol i do enjoy hearing him at times but its legit 50 50 on bullshit

Back