Is Pico A Bust?

Absolutely not. He'll be Bellator champion by the middle of 2024. I said end of 2023 before the Kennedy fight but the shoulder pushes it back. Him vs Timur Khizriev in 2024 is going to be a hell of a fight.

Not a bust. Just had some bad luck last fight. Not sold on his chin though. I'd like to see the fighters run it back.

Absolutely not. He'll be Bellator champion by the middle of 2024. I said end of 2023 before the Kennedy fight but the shoulder pushes it back. Him vs Timur Khizriev in 2024 is going to be a hell of a fight.

10 years training to win a Bellator chip with a pedigree like his? Meh.

10 years training to win a Bellator chip with a pedigree like his? Meh.
Was Alex Smith a bust in the NFL? Not really. He just took time to get his feet under him. The timing of this thread is stupid. The guy dislocated his shoulder mid fight and was still able to stop the submission game of a guy who's submission game is his bread and butter. Now you're asking if he's a bust? It'd be like asking if Tua was a bust last Friday.

Also assigning the prestige of a title purely to the name on it is stupid. "Durr he couldn't win the title in Bellator". Assign the prestige of the belt it to who's in the divison and who is holding the belt. The Bellator 145lb title has really never not been held by an elite fighter other then Joe Soto. I'm not surprised though because in MMA the name on the card and/or belt means more then who is fighting on or for it and has for the last 20 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back