Is there any PED that is virtually all positive?

I have to say based only on a quick read meldonium does seem pretty awesome.

stem cells. not peds, but imagine injecting stem cells into sore muscles, joints, balls. drinking stem cells, bathing in stem cells. i can really understand why witches bathed in the flesh of babies and were capable of flight afterwards. so true bra. so true.

From my experience closes thing would be growth hormone secretagogues (GHS), like GHRP 2 or GHRP6, impamorelin stuff like that. Upside is ok as long as you're patient, it's not effective as steroids. I haven't had any sideeffects never knew anyone with side effects but not a bunch is known about these compounds when it comes to long term side effects. I prefer low dosage cycle of testosterone and npp to just about anything else.

They're all positive. Problem is people abuse them. No different than food. People abuse food. People abuse alcohol. People can't control themselves.

meldonium Is fairly harmless and a good ped. Hence why the Russians loved it.

I have to say based only on a quick read meldonium does seem pretty awesome.

Meldonium may be used to treat coronary artery disease.[4][5] These heart problems may sometimes lead to ischemia, a condition where too little blood flows to the organs in the body, especially the heart. Because this drug is thought to expand the arteries, it helps to increase the blood flow as well as increase the flow of oxygen throughout the body.[6] Meldonium has also been found to induce anticonvulsant and antihypnotic effects involving alpha 2-adrenergic receptors as well as nitric oxide-dependent mechanisms. This, in summary, shows that meldonium given in acute doses could be beneficial for the treatment of seizures and alcohol intoxication.[7] It is also used in cases of cerebral ischemia, ocular ischemic syndrome and other ocular disease caused by disturbed arterial circulation and may also have some effect on decreasing the severity of withdrawal symptoms caused by the cessation of chronic alcohol use.

Come on guys, it's not a real PED, it's a heart vitamin. I used it for a month to get into top shape before camp, it just helped me a little bit to endure hard 3h workouts.
Decision to include it into PEDs was political, to mess with countries where it is popular and give US an additional advantage.

As for safe PEDs - HGH + TST.
But:
1- They should both be high quality, medical grade ( not cheap)
2- Administered by a doctor, blood work done ( if you have some high cancer markers, then it's not recommended)
3- Doses should be low, just to aid recovery, muscle growth, fat loss a bit, no horses doses.
Because in excess, it can suppress your own production.

But the best way is not to as Sherbros, he better go to doctor and a good fitness coach, that knwos sports medicine.
If your buddy wants it cheap - cheap advice, cheap PED, miracle work, he won't get anything good.

Creatine isn't listed as PED, or am I wrong?

You are not wrong.
Actually you don't need PED's unless you are a pro.

1-Good coach who provides science based workout program, like this one:
https://builtwithscience.com/

2-Good diet from dietician.
3- Good regime, 9 hours of sleep.
4- Quality supplements. Protein, creatine, fish oil, vitamins , minerals.
Sometimes joint supplements, green tea extract + l-carnitine before beach season.
3 months of Tribulus + Arginine + ZMA once a year boosts TST well also.

You are not wrong.
Actually you don't need PED's unless you are a pro.

1-Good coach who provides science based workout program, like this one:
https://builtwithscience.com/

2-Good diet from dietician.
3- Good regime, 9 hours of sleep.
4- Quality supplements. Protein, creatine, fish oil, vitamins , minerals.
Sometimes joint supplements, green tea extract + l-carnitine before beach season.
3 months of Tribulus + Arginine + ZMA once a year boosts TST well also.
9 hours of sleep?!
WHO GETS 9 HOURS OF SLEEP?!
You have kids yet?

Mary chu wanna. Gosh darn CTE soundin' chronics. Heeeeey maaaahn, fuckin' raaaaates.

9 hours of sleep?!
WHO GETS 9 HOURS OF SLEEP?!
You have kids yet?

Not yet. But my friends, who are serious about sports, like competitive K-1, Triathletes, etc,
who have kids sleep at least 8 hours, aim at 9.

1-Pre school kids are in bed at 8-9pm. No fucking phones or tablets before sleep.
2- When kids are little , men sleep in the separate rooms.
3- Go to sleep at 10pm, rise at 6am and you'll recover greatly and have a time to be productive.

Not yet. But my friends, who are serious about sports, like competitive K-1, Triathletes, etc,
who have kids sleep at least 8 hours, aim at 9.

1-Pre school kids are in bed at 8-9pm. No fucking phones or tablets before sleep.
2- When kids are little , men sleep in the separate rooms.
3- Go to sleep at 10pm, rise at 6am and you'll recover greatly and have a time to be productive.
if you're waking up at 6 then you're falling asleep at 9.... I don't see that as realistic for my life at least.
Maybe back when I graduated high school, but I've always had trouble sleeping.

Back