Is there any PED that is virtually all positive?

Maybe your English is part of the problem, are you even reading the links you provide? Your reply in post #57 is weak, there is plenty of research out there on meldonium and the stuff you quoted contradicts itself. It's not surprising that the guy who invented it defends it, maybe, just maybe he has a monetary or political interest?

Contradiction:
"According to him, meldonium does not enhance athletic performance in any way, and was rather used by athletes to prevent damage to the heart and muscles caused by lack of oxygen during high-intensity exercise." That's partially because it brings more oxygen to the muscles which is Performance Enhancing! And that's just one example of it's benefits.

And then " Liene Kozlovska, the head of the anti-doping department of the Latvian sports medicine center, rejected claims that the ban is in violation of athletes' rights..."

Of course it has benefits, man.
So does creatine. So does Vitamin C, D and fish oil.
Why not ban them?

Allowing to TRT to guys like Hendo or Belfort and to ban Meldonium is laughable.
TRT gives a shit ton of advantages.

I was thinking about Test + HGH to heal small injuries and get leaner, maybe even get a bit of lean mass.
That would be a good cycle if you can afford legit HGH. Ostarine might be an easier and cheaper alternative and helps with rejuvenation (get liquids not pills/powder).

So does creatine. So does Vitamin C, D and fish oil.
Why not ban them?

Allowing to TRT to guys like Hendo or Belfort and to ban Meldonium is laughable.
TRT gives a shit ton of advantages.

Those are whole new conversations that have nothing to do with the silly shit you said and our conversation. Besides the fact that you've admitted Meldonium is a PED and you don't know how the HPTA works the other two things I mentioned are still bullshit.

Those are whole new conversations that have nothing to do with the silly shit you said and our conversation. Besides the fact that you've admitted Meldonium is a PED and you don't know how the HPTA works the other two things I mentioned are still bullshit.

1- So you don't have any facts or sources to back up why to ban Meldonium as PED? ( and not creatine, f.e.)?

2- I haven't admitted it's a PED and should be banned.

3- Conversations about TRT are relevant, since you got TRT allowed , which has huge advantages, and ban meldonium.

4- Keep the conversation civilized , please.

That would be a good cycle if you can afford legit HGH. Ostarine might be an easier and cheaper alternative and helps with rejuvenation (get liquids not pills/powder).

Yeah, there is enough low quality stuff on the market.
Medical grade costs 600 EUR for small cycle ( 100 units, 2 per day) + tst, but i don't know the dosage and price, yet.

I would think EPO is quite safe if administered by an expert.

It’s widely used for legitimate medical reasons

but I’m not an expert

Like Dr Fuentes?

In a bizarre twist, I may have been at an event that was the site of the first EPO related death.

Last edited:
Stop changing the subject, this arguement was over a long time ago. All I'm arguing is the points I posted in post #54, nothing more. No offence but I'm honestly wondering if you just don't know the meaning of some of the words being used here. Enhancing for example.

1- So you don't have any facts or sources to back up why to ban Meldonium as PED? ( and not creatine, f.e.)? Go back to your own post #31 where you list some of the performance enhancing effects and go on too say "...I used it for a month to get into top shape before camp, it just helped me a little bit to endure hard 3h workouts." LOL
Then if you want go read #54 again, #60 again and go back to wiki and read stuff, with an open mind, other than the two large paragraphs you copy pasted here.
I told you at the beginning I wasn't gonna do the work for you.

2- I haven't admitted it's a PED and should be banned.
Those benefits are PE. I've never said anything about it being banned.

3- Conversations about TRT are relevant, since you got TRT allowed , which has huge advantages, and ban meldonium... Not to this convo dude, I only mentioned TRT with regard to your incorrect idea about suppression, that's another tangent.

4- Keep the conversation civilized , please. Certainly

Click to expand :)

Back