Is there anything Conor 2.0 cant do?

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know Conor 2.0 is crazy and fears nobody but let say he wins LW and WW belts would he then go even further and try getting MW belt?

There are many interesting matchups where most casuals would think he stands no chance but those who really understand combat know all it takes is one and he is the most precise striker in the sport.The higher the weight the more speed advantage he has while his reach holds up at anyweight.
His power wouldnt would be issue because Nate Diaz has better chin than any MW has ever had and Conor was dropping him with basically every shot in their rematch when Nate had full camp.

Last edited:
Why stop at MW, put him in there against Stipe. If Conor 2.0 is as unbeatable and fearless as you say then he should have no problem taking this fight and winning the HW championship.

stay faithful to his wife

tenor.gif

Why stop at MW, put him in there against Stipe. If Conor 2.0 is as unbeatable and fearless as you say then he should have no problem taking this fight and winning the HW championship.
Yes thats reasonable size advantage to compensate the skill difference

Whatever Conor 1.0 couldn't do, as I don't think the Cowboy fight would've gone much differently before his absence from the UFC. Conor 2.0 is a myth.

We don’t know anything. He has to beat an elite fighter at LW before we can asses him. His fight with Cowboy only told us that he ranks somewhere between Donald and Khabib.

Whatever Conor 1.0 couldn't do, as I don't think the Cowboy fight would've gone much differently before his absence from the UFC. Conor 2.0 is a myth.
You didnt see his fight against Legendary Fighter Cowboy Cerrone? I highly recommend watching it Conor 2.0 put on a show and looked better than ever

He can't stop you from making dumb-ass threads, that's for sure.

I bet he can't do long division or single variable algebra, either.

They will have to bring Brock Lesnar out of retirement and let him roid. It would be his only challenge

Back