Is there something wrong with Conor Mcgregor fans?

View attachment 871876
People on making memes about his glory days is baffling to me. Like someone edited a clip of Khabib tapping to Conor and I was so confused. Why are they like this? Is it so hard to just be normal.

PS: Someone messaged the photo above to me when I mentioned how Conor would lose to anyone in the top 5 lmao. I just don’t understand what’s wrong with them.
No it’s just a response to all the hate he receives. No difference from Trump fans reliving his glory days to spite the anti Trump nut jobs. It’s not rocket science. What’s baffling to me is why the anti crowd is confused on the response from the pro crowd. It’s like you expect nothing when you bring hate to the table lol.

Is only sport why there have to be so much division?

Everyone is so polarised now. Fan bases are factions and it’s sad.

No it’s just a response to all the hate he receives. No difference from Trump fans reliving his glory days to spite the anti Trump nut jobs. It’s not rocket science. What’s baffling to me is why the anti crowd is confused on the response from the pro crowd. It’s like you expect nothing when you bring hate to the table lol.

I have fun "supporting" Trump myself. His haters are amusing when they get triggered

hitting old mens at bars is not a role model for kids.

I strongly believe he has a paid troll army to stay relevant,a small % spent to appear to remain popular regardless of the situation and events.

Most of them are young nut cases. Just look at this forum and in twitter. Saying Conor owns Dustin and that he cheated because his toes were outside of the cage. They're just as pathetic as he is.

View attachment 871876
People on making memes about his glory days is baffling to me. Like someone edited a clip of Khabib tapping to Conor and I was so confused. Why are they like this? Is it so hard to just be normal.

PS: Someone messaged the photo above to me when I mentioned how Conor would lose to anyone in the top 5 lmao. I just don’t understand what’s wrong with them.
The answer is simple. They're idiots..

Back