Is this staged?

u gotta realize kids cant fight today kids arnt near as athletic in past 10 years look at high school sports numbers kid sin 8th grade in baseball cant even throw the ball over the plate anymore me in 7th grade i could honestly played on the hs baseball team in my hometown which has 2000 students

Thought the title was about the virus..

Not staged but that kid almost knocked himself out when he fell back for the arm bar.
High level Jiu Jitsu!!!
Lol

u gotta realize kids cant fight today kids arnt near as athletic in past 10 years look at high school sports numbers kid sin 8th grade in baseball cant even throw the ball over the plate anymore me in 7th grade i could honestly played on the hs baseball team in my hometown which has 2000 students
You peaked in 7th grade, congratulations...

Not staged but that kid almost knocked himself out when he fell back for the arm bar.
High level Jiu Jitsu!!!
Lol
tbh kids can defend themselves today with ufc game knlwoedge lol

u gotta understand kids arnt outside playing sports like they did in before my generation was the last tor really do it being im only 28 now so a kid trying to bully fight you who just sits inside texting and playing fortenite all day isnt gonna be a very dangerous threat

not at all lol im sure this offends you given you probably are like those i mentioned though
I’m more bewildered by your statement than offended. Do you genuinely believe that things have changed that drastically. Have you ever heard of IMG? Have you seen the insane sports camps that are being hosted? If anything athletes are getting better not worse. No doubt that kids are spending more time then ever playing video games and fucking around on the internet but that doesn’t necessarily indicate an athletic decline.

What? Athletes today are better than they ever were in the past, that's a fact.

I’m more bewildered by your statement than offended. Do you genuinely believe that things have changed that drastically. Have you ever heard of IMG? Have you seen the insane sports camps that are being hosted? If anything athletes are getting better not worse. No doubt that kids are spending more time then ever playing video games and fucking around on the internet but that doesn’t necessarily indicate an athletic decline.
again look at baseball stats on kids pitching even when i was 12 i threw 74 miles an hour as a pitcher
average 12 year old now barely can throw 55 58 usually the bets in the league max throws 62

kids cant even get the ball over the plate now in junior high baseball it goes to show how kids arnt near as athletic on average

sure the ones being pushed by their parents from day 1 are great but not the average child

do tell me how kids today can compete with kids 20 years ago when kids today do not go outside and play sports or do anything but sit inside playing video games lol any dipshit can look at this and understand it

What? Athletes today are better than they ever were in the past, that's a fact.
at the top levels but not on average go look at your local hs sports games its very sad to see in baseball especially

Lol. That's because young people don't play baseball. Baseball sucks dude.

Back