Media Is this the most explosive movement in ufc history?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean chuck liddel wasn't the fastest even at his prime but the speed where shogun went forward here was just insane and he's a big dude, if you don't agree which is the most explosive moment in ufc history?

Ps: at 20 seconds i don't know how to timestap videos

which is the most explosive moment in ufc history?

yFviuXI.gif

I mean chuck liddel wasn't the fastest even at his prime but the speed where shogun went forward here was just insane and he's a big dude, if you don't agree which is the most explosive moment in ufc history?

Ps: at 20 seconds i don't know how to timestap videos

I am and was then a HUGE Chuck Liddell fan, but was super impressed with Shogun’s performance and transition to the cage in this fight

I think the spinning backfist that slept Reyes was pretty explosive...

This is the only answer . R.i.P.

I met the monster outside the arena in Cali when fedor ko arvloski. I informed him I was a big fan of his and put my hand out for a handshake. He pushed my hand away and said give me a damn hug lol.

He was mobbed by alot of fans and took a picture with everyone in the parking lot even though his wife was rushing him to leave lol.

He was a good hearted person.

Last edited:
Probably a Chad Mendes double leg.

This is the only answer . R.i.P.

I met the monster outside the arena in Cali when fedor ko arvloski. I informed him I was a big fan of his and put my hand for a handshake. He pushed my hand away and said give me a damn hug lol.

He was mobbed by alot of fans and took a picture with everyone in the parking lot even though his wife was rushing him to leave lol.

He was a good hearted person.

That's awesome. Randleman is a legend.

Back