Media Is this the most explosive movement in ufc history?

Not even close

20191027-035352.gif

I think rampage power bomb on Arona is definitely on the list.

Not UFC, but the most explosive man in the sport...with highlights galore to prove it, is none other than MVP.

This is the only answer . R.i.P.

I met the monster outside the arena in Cali when fedor ko arvloski. I informed him I was a big fan of his and put my hand for a handshake. He pushed my hand away and said give me a damn hug lol.

He was mobbed by alot of fans and took a picture with everyone in the parking lot even though his wife was rushing him to leave lol.

He was a good hearted person.

that is one of the best things I have read in over two decades on sherdog. Very cool, thx

GSP coming out of retirement afew years ago was pretty damn big, would have been bigger if the guy had a better rep than Bisping.

I think he’s the reason he came out of retirement.

This is the only answer . R.i.P.

I met the monster outside the arena in Cali when fedor ko arvloski. I informed him I was a big fan of his and put my hand out for a handshake. He pushed my hand away and said give me a damn hug lol.

He was mobbed by alot of fans and took a picture with everyone in the parking lot even though his wife was rushing him to leave lol.

He was a good hearted person.
Its because stories like these why i have so much love for the Monster. Without a doubt one of my favorite athletes/characters of all time.

R.i.p

Back