Is tuf done?

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Is the series done? I have not heard anything about a new season post 28, and heard a rumor the series has “run its course.”

I think so. They were saying it on season 28 and the contestants all got tuf 28 tattoos to commemorate it being the last season. I would liked to have seen it continue on but it is what it is I guess

Dana has talked something about it taking place in a new location they've bought in Vegas

wtf its the fastest growing reality tv show in the world you goof

Probably gonna be revamped and relaunched at the new training center.

I highly prefer Dana Whites Tuesday Night Contender Series, as its not guys dry humping to get to a live finale, its dudes banging and banging some more in hopes they get picked up

In the post fight press conference he said it was back in the summer but didn't give any details.

The question was about a route to the UFC for local Aus/NZ fighters and part of the answer was TUF, Dana White Looking for a Fight and Contender Series. All back in the summer, all a way to get into the UFC.

I sincerely hope it continues. Sure; the contender series is nice for the fights, but you miss all the reality show drama. I like seeing the fighters in the house, and I love to hate the fighters like junie brown or the let me bang goof

i'd say no but i won't take anything off of the table

ESPN probably doesn't want to air this garbage.

Dana already said no, it is not done. I wouldn't be suprised if it is drastically changed, though.

Dana already said no, it is not done.

QNxzuAo.jpg

I do not understand what happened with TUF. Did people just lose interest or has the contestants become too careful? The show's format has been the same

I do not understand what happened with TUF. Did people just lose interest or has the contestants become too careful? The show's format has been the same

because you never know what quality of fighters you are getting, there is only so much drama you can make up (fighters are uninteresting people honestly), and how many times can you have competitions where guys play miniature golf for 10k?

the fact is not a lot of people are interested in no names fighting in exhibition fights to earn a chance to fight more no names on the ufc fight night fight pass prelims

because you never know what quality of fighters you are getting, there is only so much drama you can make up (fighters are uninteresting people honestly), and how many times can you have competitions where guys play miniature golf for 10k?

the fact is not a lot of people are interested in no names fighting in exhibition fights to earn a chance to fight more no names on the ufc fight night fight pass prelims

But like time has shown we could be seeing the making of a huge successful MMA fighter

yes please. The last one ended up being so fucking melodramatic with some cocky drunkard, bitch who don't want to train etc.

But like time has shown we could be seeing the making of a huge successful MMA fighter

the problem is though, when you watch one that doesn't have any stars that actually come out of it, you feel like you wasted a bunch of time for nothing.

Back