Is tuf done?

And Noah Inhofer quitting the show for his girlfriend, lol.

And Jeremy Jackson jumping the wall at the mansion to go get some puss. I looked him up to make sure he was the dude, and apparently he's in prison for 25 years to life for rape. Damn.
Considering he ended up marrying her and he seems really happy 13 years later, i'd say he made the absolute best decision.

All he gave up was getting brain damage for peanuts.

Considering he ended up marrying her and he seems really happy 13 years later, i'd say he made the absolute best decision.

All he gave up was getting brain damage for peanuts.

It worked out for him because he didn't end up being a fighter. Had he truly wanted to be a fighter, that would have been every bit as bad and foolish as it looked.

They need to have Jeremy Jackson and Imani Smith as the coaches for a season.

That is of course when they get out of jail first.

If it winds up on FightPass, I won't be watching.
Even if it's on ESPN, I'm not sure I'll watch. It has to be an interesting line up.
Why does it matter where it's being broadcasted?

In the USA I’d say so. Still popular elsewhere

They made it too commercial. It was all about “athletes”. Better with the wild cast or characters from the first couple of seasons

What???

Now where can we go to watch grown men jizz on each other's food and knock doors off hinges that they weren't actually attached to?

What???

Now where can we go to watch grown men jizz on each other's food and knock doors off hinges that they weren't actually attached to?
Pretty sure if you did a google search for the jizz thing, you probably will find something you like

tuf just seems like a waste of time with so many good younger fighters plus all the regional shows on fight pass. if u want to see prospects fight reality tv is not the way to go.

Back