Is Yoel Romero the UFC Middleweight Divisions "Goro?"

I'll admit, I haven't played a fighting game like Mortal Kombat in well over a decade. However, it does feel funny that it seems that if you want to become the UFC's middleweight champion you're going to have to fight Yoel Romero at some point.

On this week's "Beatdown" we discuss a variety of subjects including Israel Adesanya's comment's that drew the ire of many. We also discuss whether or not you can take subjectivity out of MMA judging.

Checkout this week's episode wherever you might download your podcasts by searching for Between Rounds Radio. There you can get many of our shows including pre-fight roundtables, "Beatdown After The Bell," "MMA Stories with Jeremy Horn & Monte Cox," and many more.

If you prefer ad-free radio or want to check out our premium content like "Collapsed MMA" or "Behind The Pay Wall" with me and Jeff Sherwood you can show your support by signing up at www.patreon.com/betweenrounds

Here is this week's episode of "Beatdown:" https://www.spreaker.com/user/11492566/beatdown22420
Agreed. Costa is then kintsro, ilir latifi is motaro. Who would Shao khan be though?

Goro was the champion for 500 years until he lost to Liu Kan
So Anderson Silva is Goro.. longest reigning MW champ.
Then we have Weidman as Liu Kang
Luke Rockhold is Johnny Cage
Bisping is Villianous one-eyed Kane..
So GSP is.. who? Nightwolf?

Goro was undefeated champion for 500 years. Liu Kang just caught him past his prime and on the decline

How the fuck do you only have 29 likes in 17 years of posting?

That is fucking magical.

Likes didn’t always exist on sherdog, his join date is 2003

Correct. Also, I didn't post much when I was working for Sherdog.

What year did likes start on the forum?
What year did you stop working for sherdog ?

I'm all in <Lmaoo>

I found it odd that he didn't crack .01 of a percent .. specially with threads like these .. he got 10 alone from this thread .. which funny enough before this thread it was even lower .. .004% roughly

None of this matters I know .. but when you're bored you tend to chase the rabbit

e21d8d9c4855c795cd83559c8dc392fe.png

Last edited:
didnt you guys see the pic of Goro in his sweater holding ice creams? its a classic

he's kintaro, not goro
iu

I think we can all agree...
Luke rockhold is no Johnny Cage

I'll admit, I haven't played a fighting game like Mortal Kombat in well over a decade. However, it does feel funny that it seems that if you want to become the UFC's middleweight champion you're going to have to fight Yoel Romero at some point.

On this week's "Beatdown" we discuss a variety of subjects including Israel Adesanya's comment's that drew the ire of many. We also discuss whether or not you can take subjectivity out of MMA judging.

Checkout this week's episode wherever you might download your podcasts by searching for Between Rounds Radio. There you can get many of our shows including pre-fight roundtables, "Beatdown After The Bell," "MMA Stories with Jeremy Horn & Monte Cox," and many more.

If you prefer ad-free radio or want to check out our premium content like "Collapsed MMA" or "Behind The Pay Wall" with me and Jeff Sherwood you can show your support by signing up at www.patreon.com/betweenrounds

Here is this week's episode of "Beatdown:" https://www.spreaker.com/user/11492566/beatdown22420

I gotcha, TS

PicsArt_02-25-11.08.51.jpg

Dammit! I was about to make a technical response, until I realized I was reading an ad!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
I been smokin' a lil pot!

Beatdown used to be part of my daily routine when I was starting to follow MMA closely.
Good to see SRN back and fully operational.

It's not back and fully operational. It's different and supported by fans and ads. Would appreciate your support and your feedback on our premium content on www.patreon.com/betweenrounds

There have been just 1 Goro in the UFC TS, get your facts straight

images

Back