Shoop (ISL) International Shoop League Season 9 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 259 and 260!

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Round 1 "BLUE" and "RED" threads.
Link to the Final Round

(ISL) INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE SEASON 9
SHOOP CONTEST SIGN-UP THREAD

IT'S TIME! ISL Season 9 is upon us. Sign up here to enter Sherdog's most prestigious Shoop contest "The International Shoop League".

The International Shoop League v9 will be a two round event. Round 1 will be for UFC 259 Blachowicz vs. Adesanya, Mar 6, 2021 (almost 2 weeks from now). The top 20 Shoops will advance to the Final Round which is for UFC 260 Miocic vs. Ngannou 2, Mar 27, 2021. Entries will be due 72 hours after main event start time. Note that all times and dates will be for USA East Coast (EST).

hE1H5lR.png

We will take the first 40 people that sign up and then we will take alternates. Alternates have pretty much a 100% chance of still making it in. If you sign-up and have to bow out, give @bigwaverider a courtesy PM so that any alternates can be notified that their spot is open. If you don't do this, it can be used against you in future contests.

******************************* PRIZES *******************************
Thus far we have $183.96 in prizes.
$100 @Dillydilly, $40 @Empty Emp, $25 @Ottawaguy, £16.99 ($23.96) credit for a SINGLE ITEM (the price of a Shadface pillow) at the Buffzilla Shop

Donations are welcome. We do Amazon "eGift Codes" which can be purchased here. PM the code to @bigwaverider with "ISL 9 Donation" somewhere in the title. Even a $5 donation is awesome. We always need $5 chunks when dividing the prizes, so it will come in handy.

**** If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @bigwaverider" would be a good response. Check the bottom of the OP to make sure you are added to the "Contestants List"!! This is your responsibility to make sure you are on the list. If you don't see your name in the contestant list and you see contestants being added after you have signed up, then @ tag or quote @bigwaverider in this thread. ****

• NEW RULE!! No self voting. We have limited votes and this will help spread the love around to the other contestants.

RULES
PLEASE READ THEM AND FOLLOW THEM
First and foremost, at all times you are responsible for knowing the rules in the OP's of the contests. No excuses. Anything added to Contestant PM's will also be considered part of the rules.

Post your intentions to sign up in this thread and tag @bigwaverider. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up" would be a good response. Make sure to tag @bigwaverider so I see your post. If you don't @ tag bigwaverider, I may overlook it and you won't be entered. This has happened before.

• Once entered, check the bottom of the OP to make sure you are in the Contestants List. @ tag or quote @bigwaverider if you are not added. It's up to you to make sure I have seen your post and that you are entered. This is VERY important.

• Entries will be submitted to @bigwaverider in a P.M. with your Username and “ISL Entry Round X” in the title. "X" will represent the proper round. For example "Bigwaverider ISL V9 Entry Round 1." Make sure you have the proper Round number in your PM, so use Round 2 for the 2nd round. Use your name and not mine. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together, and properly titled in my PM box. If it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, them PM @bigwaverider and explain. There are always exceptions.

• The deadline for submission will be 72 hours after the respective UFC Card's Main Event start time.

• Voting will start shortly thereafter and last for 3 days.

• NEW RULE!! No self voting. We have limited votes and this will help spread the love around to the other contestants.

• There is a 50mb file size limit. If you are having issues then PM @bigwaverider.

• We will allow Imgur video if your gif is going to be over 50MB, but only if @bigwaverider determines that your gif cannot be optimized to less than 50MB. There is a 60 second time limit on any gif that has to be converted to video. No audio.

• Images should be in .jpg, .png, or .gif format.

• Do not re-use old shoops.

• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.

• You can use whatever program you would like. You can make it on cell phone, tablet, computer, or whatever else you would like.

• You can start early if you want.

• Shoops must relate to the respective UFC events or build-up.

• One entry per person.

• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including NGS and MSPaint. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.

• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest.

• We will determine the winner by combining your total votes from both rounds. Whoever has the most votes wins.

• If you have any questions, ask in this thread or P.M. @bigwaverider.

• Rules and prizes (if any) are subject to change.

(this has been updated) Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgur.com or you can use your own. We do not allow images hosted on Photobucket as they have a user name in the URL.
***Please note that we are no longer accepting images from https://ibb.co since they are throttling bandwidth.

• Do not put your user name in the name of your file or in it's URL.

• Don’t forget to thank those that donated. They believe in you and the scene, so show them some support too.

All contestants will be added to the Sherdog Shoop News PM Group (SDSN). If anyone else want to sign up for the SDSN click here. If anyone needs help making their image, then PM me. My PM box is an open door.

Now let the trash talking begin. :D

Contestant List:

01. @Myrddin Wild
02. @Arqueto
03. @Wreckless
04. @Doughie99
05. @Draxton
06. @BlackPanther
07. @BigTruck
08. @Frank McEdgar
09. @Ottawaguy
10. @lostdog000
11. @ThePsychoticKane
12. @dindonker
13. @Kwic
14. @MichaelT
15. @Lawrence
16. @Iron Skin
17. @propain14
18. @Kryptt
19. @newjerseynick
20. @Kowboy Karl
21. @shankmcgank
22. @AleYeah
23. @Clippy
24. @Empty Emp
25. @3879
26. @Natural Order
27. @Medulla Omoplata
28. @X Factor
29. @TheScorpionDude
30. @MacGregor
31. @bigwaverider

01. @HUGHPHUG

Last edited:
We are at DEFCON SHOOP! I repeat DEFCON SHOOP. This is not a drill. There is a high risk of immediate comedy directly followed by a fallout of WTF moments. Ready your styluses and prepare GiMP and all hidden Shad faces!
PaleCooperativeJohndory-max-14mb.gif

Good evening BWR

- I would like to sign please, good sir.

Thank you!

Thanks @Doughie99. Cya on the battlefield. #04!!
me9gbcU.gif

I would like to sign up @bigwaverider

Mirhalo Drax. #05!!
giphy.gif

We are at DEFCON SHOOP! I repeat DEFCON SHOOP. This is not a drill. There is a high risk of immediate comedy directly followed by a fallout of WTF moments. Ready your styluses and prepare GiMP and all hidden Shad faces!
PaleCooperativeJohndory-max-14mb.gif

never miss an opportunity for the Shadface. :d
kjwtL4B.gif

Sign me up Brother @bigwaverider

Good to have you onboard bro. #06!
200.gif

Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up.
tumblr_mv0w2b2KbS1sa2c1ao5_500.gif

got you signed up as #07!

Good evening BWR. - I would like to sign please, good sir. Thank you!

Make sure to tag @bigwaverider so I see your post. If you don't @ tag bigwaverider, I may overlook it and you won't be entered.
200.gif

@bigwaverider
Please sign me up pal.
tumblr_p3zlsutcaZ1u2ragso1_250.gif

You are #08 sir!! @Frank McEdgar is here! Everyone hide your women!
tenor.gif

I want to sign up @bigwaverider.
I lubricated my mouse and keyboard with Stroke 29, so I’m ready to produce a slick shoop.

Ruh roh your are primed and ready to go! number 9. number 9. number 9.
source.gif

Back