Shoop (ISL) International Shoop League Season 9 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 259 and 260!

I always saw them as "other victim" types. Considering the flick was about aa dude who drove around snapin pics and burying chicks.

Gotcha... that's what I always thought too. not sure how the article & all the other stuff fits in... but once you & @ThePsychodelicKane settle your differencez I'm sure it will all be clear.

iu

Gotcha... that's what I always thought too. not sure how the article & all the other stuff fits in... but once you & @ThePsychodelicKane settle your differencez I'm sure it will all be clear.

iu

And I don't think there's any differences, @Kryptt and I think the same thing, they look like Victims than China Girls but it's interesting how they are "China Girls" what if they were both?

And I don't think there's any differences, @Kryptt and I think the same thing, they look like Victims than China Girls but it's interesting how they are "China Girls" what if they were both?

Well that's kinda what I mean. Tarantino loves to pay homage to old cinema and it recycles it's elements subtilty to blatantly. No reason not to be both a flash back to the use of such mechanisms and make them appear kinda like Obit pics.

tbh, It would've made sense if they would've gone for a creepy how many victims he killed showing all their photos but then you realized some are black and white and it doesn't make sense.

Was pondering this so tinkered a bit...

Photographers frequently shot in both color and in black-and-white when working, oftentimes carrying multiple cameras at once, but "the tradition of black and white prevailed until the 1960's.

Lead Character in Grind House's Death Proof, played by Kurt Russell. Little is known about Stuntman Mike, except that he hangs around The Texas Chili Parlor and may or may not have been a professional stuntman on various TV Shows during the 1960s and 1970s.

~~~~~

No idea how long before (or while) becoming a stuntman his fetish surfaced.

Was pondering this so tinkered a bit...

Photographers frequently shot in both color and in black-and-white when working, oftentimes carrying multiple cameras at once, but "the tradition of black and white prevailed until the 1960's.

Lead Character in Grind House's Death Proof, played by Kurt Russell. Little is known about Stuntman Mike, except that he hangs around The Texas Chili Parlor and may or may not have been a professional stuntman on various TV Shows during the 1960s and 1970s.

~~~~~

No idea how long before (or while) becoming a stuntman his fetish surfaced.

one theory of mine is He could be reliving His past, it must've involved Blunt Trauma to His brain, altering His behavior. It could explain the scarred face, The car, etc. the black and white photography must've represented His past days as a professional stuntman. This could also explain His character around the end, how He went from chasing those girls to ended up being scared and apologizing because It's the sickest thoughts that are controlling Him and not His true self in the past. It could also be the reason for His fetish.

It's on the directors cut blu ray, it's a writer's commentary I guess. Very interesting, talks about the writing process and his beginnings from what I remember. It's pretty independent from the movie itself

It's a shame, I don't have the blu ray one.

Back