Media Israel Adesanya believes Jan Blachowicz is being underestimated

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score

Cliffs

Hasn't changed in his training in anyway for his LHW bout
Thinks Jan is good fighting forwards but is bad going backyards
He says he noticed felt a difference in power when he has fought up at higher weight classes
Says higher weight classes are notably slower
Staying the same weight; Can make 185 next week if he had to
Still keeping the same routine; Eating healthily and going to sauna; Only difference is that he will drink water
Excited for his teammate being on the card
Doesn't believe that he has reached his peak
He reminds us that no one has seen his ground skills yet; Wants to choke someone out in a fight
Confirms that he would never fight Kamaru because of African bond; Mentions Ngannou as well
He believes follow fighters are overlooking Jan but says that he is taking Jan very seriously

Thanks for the cliffs Sherbro.

If Izzy is really not putting any weight then it would be stupid of Jan to not try to take advantage of it, he should clinch and look for some ground game action. Unless he will have success on the feet early on.

Thinks Jan is good fighting forwards but is bad going backyards
Isn't that bad news for him?

Adesanya's main attribute is counter striking/fighting defensively. Which means Jan will pose a bigger challenge.

As a polish fan and Jan's supporter I must say Adesanya is a great fighter and deserves hell lot of respect.
He's not Jon Jones teasing a move up in weightclass for 5 years.
He takes on every f...g challenge.
Apart from his weird tweets and pretendin g not knowing what gynecomasty is, he really is someone deserving praise.
Not underestimating, confident and realistic. I am f..g pumped for this fight.

I hope he does great, but looses ;) War Jan.

As a polish fan and Jan's supporter I must say Adesanya is a great fighter and deserves hell lot of respect.
He's not Jon Jones teasing a move up in weightclass for 5 years.
He takes on every f...g challenge.
Apart from his weird tweets and pretendin g not knowing what gynecomasty is, he really is someone deserving praise.
Not underestimating, confident and realistic. I am f..g pumped for this fight.

I hope he does great, but looses ;) War Jan.
Haters have to respect his willingness to fight and move up. Anderson, I thought should have moved up to make great fights. He could have. But Izzy is a fighter...good to watch him.

Israel acts like hes this hardore anime fan but he always wears merch for the most entry level shit like naruto and DBZ lol

Izzy can fight fight both forward and backwards pretty well. We may see Izzy can coming forward more than usual
What fight has he pressured someone in? I feel like we havent really seen it, unless he has someone hurt.

Isn't that bad news for him?

Adesanya's main attribute is counter striking/fighting defensively. Which means Jan will pose a bigger challenge.
I was thinking the same thing. I don’t remember ever seeing Izzy walk someone down. This should be interesting. Tough fight for Izzy. He’s got balls.

He pressured people frequently in his kickboxing fights
From the glory fights Ive seen he hasnt, so im guessing its usually against lower competition. Im very skeptical he would be comfortable doing so in mma. We'll see if he tries to this fight.

Haters have to respect his willingness to fight and move up. Anderson, I thought should have moved up to make great fights. He could have. But Izzy is a fighter...good to watch him.

Anderson is a WW and MW champion. At MW he was often taking on bigger dudes than him on the juice. He also took on a LHW one fight removed from being champ and KOed him. And on LHW and HW champ Daniel Cormier in short notice.

Not enough to be called a fighter by this sherbro

He pressured people frequently in his kickboxing fights

He was also very effective against guys who are long and tall in kickboxing contrary to all of the nonsense about him exploiting his reach in MMA.

From the glory fights Ive seen he hasnt, so im guessing its usually against lower competition. Im very skeptical he would be comfortable doing so in mma. We'll see if he tries to this fight.

What Glory fights are you talking about?

He was really effective at pressuring Thomas and Belgaroui when he chose to in that tournament that he won to fight for the title.

Back