Issue with my mobile keyboard

scorpipede

odos neliko
@Steel
Reaction score
Allo

So I have an issue with my keyboard on my phone. Any time I go back to text that is already typed out and try to edit anything it will glitch out and erase chunks of characters. Literally can't edit something without retyping the post from the point I want to edit on.

Edit: this is my Google swiping keyboard and it only happens here.

This is not important. Just interesting.

As you were.

Allo

So I have an issue with my keyboard on my phone. Any time I go back to text that is already typed out and try to edit anything it will glitch out and erase chunks of characters. Literally can't edit something without retyping the post from the point I want to edit on.

Edit: this is my Google swiping keyboard and it only happens here.

This is not important. Just interesting.

As you were.
As someone who posts 100% from mobile I can tell you that at times it’s certainly touchy. I’ve never experienced this though. What kind of phone do you use and what browser?

As someone who posts 100% from mobile I can tell you that at times it’s certainly touchy. I’ve never experienced this though. What kind of phone do you use and what browser?

Aha. Moto G Plus on Brave. Never really considered the browser. I'll try chrome and report back.

Yeah same thing happens on Chrome.

Oh you know what? Brave isn't the browser I normally use, it's DuckDuckGo. But still, same on Chrome.

Back