It is acceptable for a brown guy born in 1981 to listen to the Transformers Soundtrack on the daily

Instruments of destruction is a quality tune. Even if it is a thinly veiled rape song.

haha what ? ive been listening to this song longer than ive had pubes, never thought that once.
There’s an uncensored version.
DGrMTBIUMAAJNVo.jpg

There’s an uncensored version.
DGrMTBIUMAAJNVo.jpg

if your refering to this

• There exist two versions of this song, the "unreleased unedited" one mentioned above (which was also used in live performances) and the "censored" version used in the movie. Differences in the lyrics are as follows:
    • The original version of the very first line is "Iron birds of foreplay". In the censored version, that is toned down to "Iron birds of fortune".
    • "Flying tools of torture" becomes "Flying tools of torment".
    • A repeated change occurs in the chorus, where "It's a violent seduction" is replaced by "It's a violent eruption".

I already knew about these two versions, didn't really get the rape vibes from that though

if your refering to this

• There exist two versions of this song, the "unreleased unedited" one mentioned above (which was also used in live performances) and the "censored" version used in the movie. Differences in the lyrics are as follows:
    • The original version of the very first line is "Iron birds of foreplay". In the censored version, that is toned down to "Iron birds of fortune".
    • "Flying tools of torture" becomes "Flying tools of torment".
    • A repeated change occurs in the chorus, where "It's a violent seduction" is replaced by "It's a violent eruption".

I already knew about these two versions, didn't really get the rape vibes from that though
If not rape it’s clearly on some facial abuse type shit.

Reminds me of something that should be on the "Heavy Metal" movie soundtrack ..

I feel bad for that brown guy who was born in 1981, his ass missed the 80s...

Back