Its time to replace my Heavy Bag, need some suggestions

I've got a 200lb Ringside with the 2" foam. It DOES settle, unlike what Ringside tells you (my old gym had a saggy one too). But still a good bag.

I find taking it down and beating it with a bat to even it out is a nice change in regimen.

Thanks. Thats some nice info.

I've got a 200lb Ringside with the 2" foam. It DOES settle, unlike what Ringside tells you (my old gym had a saggy one too). But still a good bag.

I find taking it down and beating it with a bat to even it out is a nice change in regimen.

Is it rock hard or the foam liner help a bit. As long as the bag is not cement and I can punch and kick it.

Nobody's going to mention the Aqua Punching bag or Rival's version?

My gym just got one and I worked it for the 1st time yesterday. I really liked it!
Definitely not a gimmick product. Has an awesome feel when striking it., like hitting a giant beer belly lol.
Combination of weight plus give lets you really work power shots. There's also no padding issues to worry about like settling(hard/soft spots) or foam breaking down.

My gym just got one and I worked it for the 1st time yesterday. I really liked it!
Definitely not a gimmick product. Has an awesome feel when striking it., like hitting a giant beer belly lol.
Combination of weight plus give lets you really work power shots. There's also no padding issues to worry about like settling(hard/soft spots) or foam breaking down.

Can you recommend me a good aqua bag?

I've gone through 2 of Ringside's 100lbs leather bags, and both settled a bit at the bottom as well.

I hear PRO boxing supplies and Outslayer make good bags today that shouldn't settle at all due to being composed of just fabric and no sand/sand-bags at all.

My 80lbs Outslayer bag has not settled at all, but I've only been using it for a year so far.

Is it rock hard or the foam liner help a bit. As long as the bag is not cement and I can punch and kick it.

Sorry I missed this before bud. The foam helps yeah, but occasionally I'll catch a spot on it that's hard as a brick.

I've gone through 2 of Ringside's 100lbs leather bags, and both settled a bit at the bottom as well.

I hear PRO boxing supplies and Outslayer make good bags today that shouldn't settle at all due to being composed of just fabric and no sand/sand-bags at all.

My 80lbs Outslayer bag has not settled at all, but I've only been using it for a year so far.

Yeah my ringside settles after about 3 weeks right now. Might look into one of those, though I like something heavier.

Outslayer Heavy Bag is THE best heavy punching bag you can get for $100. 10 year warranty for a product that's meant to be abused and literally hit on a daily basis? You've provided two reviews yourself, you can check out more here: http://expertfighter.com/best-punching-bag-review/

Anyways, everyone seems to agree on it being the best heavy bag out there. I'm inclined to agree.

Pro Boxing Equipment bags are good, and so are Nazo Bags. Both operate out of the Los Angeles area (as does Outslayer, I believe). I know that Rival's bags are all made by Pro Boxing Equipment.

Stay away from nazo boxing. Horrible business practices. I’m about to post a thread on it but can’t post yet.

I’m not sure I can start a thread yet still lol but long story short, I contacted my bank for a refund, the guy still sent the bag after I told him I got refunded by my bank. And now I have a free bag “as a gift from the company” lol.

looks like the hang bang meme/pic has gone to internet heaven - unfortunate

Which is better the Rival 150lb or Prolast 150lb?

Not able to get Nazo and proboxingsupplies where I'm from

Which is better the Rival 150lb or Prolast 150lb?

Not able to get Nazo and proboxingsupplies where I'm from

Are you talking about the new Rival heavy bags (the Mark 1) or the old ones (orange and black) ?

The "old" Rival heavy bags were made by Pro Boxing supplies and were fantastic. Dont know how good are the new Mark 1 tho.

The Prolast one look exactly the same as the Pro Boxing. So in all, I think you should go with the one that is the easiest to get and the easiest on you wallet.

Are you talking about the new Rival heavy bags (the Mark 1) or the old ones (orange and black) ?

The "old" Rival heavy bags were made by Pro Boxing supplies and were fantastic. Dont know how good are the new Mark 1 tho.

The Prolast one look exactly the same as the Pro Boxing. So in all, I think you should go with the one that is the easiest to get and the easiest on you wallet.

Hi thanks for the response its the black one Rival Pro
60a405c6884abdb672d790481e769a76_1800x1800.jpg

I’m looking to get a banana bag.and also a stand.
Leaning towards the Century Cornerman for the stand.
Anyone have any experience owning one or any suggestions for something similar?

Back