Media Jake Paul making fun of our Beloved fighters

Can't Conor or Nate just take the fight and shut him up? What do they lose

Jake Paul is the kid full on screaming in the toy store to get what he wants, a tactic that used to result in people wisely ignoring and going on with their day. in 2021 its how all business is conducted.
<WhatIsThis>
God Damnit! I didn't see where you were going with that, but you're painfully correct. And people wonder why Conman has many haters...it' just (that he's ruining) the business.

Pretty good impressions, TBH.

I was wondering this whole time when Jake would chime into Khabib......I assumed he would take a very light jab at khabib if anything and i was right lol.

Both my nieces want to be youtubers when they leave school or Tiktokers. Or instagram girls. Before all this nonsense one wanted to be a veterinarian and the other one wanted to be a reporter for a newspaper.

<Neil01>
Let them Know they could be both. Or they could do it to help pay for college and not hope the government waves a magic wand that makes debt disappear. They could use college as a backup plan. Nothing wrong with that.

Both my nieces want to be youtubers when they leave school or Tiktokers. Or instagram girls. Before all this nonsense one wanted to be a veterinarian and the other one wanted to be a reporter for a newspaper.

<Neil01>

I've been lucky enough to have avoided all things Jake Paulor Tiktok so I don't even know the first thing about either.

I try to avoid whatever the masses hype up because usually it's useless nonsense. I still remember the phase where everyone was sucker punching people and putting it on social media.

This is what it’s come too....it’s insane how many idiots will turn in to watch this guy do anything.
They’ll never let this kid anywhere near a real challenge. I think in unfourtunately what we are watching now is going to be what MMA is going to look like in the next 10 years....Celebrity safe fighting.

I honestly love these. And by that, I don't mean to say it is good comedy -- because it's not. But there's such a low-bar for entertaining personalities in MMA that I gravitate towards pretty much anyone who gives it a sliver of effort

Ok, I'm actually kind of interested in him vs nate diaz. Would be the ass beating of the century.

OMFG how dare he make fun of my beloved fighters I'll fuckin scratch his eyes out I hate him so much

Any self-respecting hardcore should do his duty here and ignore what that youtuber scam artist has to say.

It's funny how Jake Paul constantly shits on Askren's boxing when everyone knows he chose Askren because Askren can't box

If anything he should be playing him up so that if he beats Askren he can grasp some sense of accomplishment

If he beats askren I guarantee Dana gives him a fight in the ufc against a top 20 guy with some sort of a name. He won't get a top 10 fight not being in the rankings but he can get a top 20. I just don't know what weight class he is. Is he 185?

Back