News Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson - SAT JULY 20 on NETFLIX

Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul - Who wins?

• Total voters
You guys are being silly if this is a real fight Paul beats him easily.

Fuck whoever told Mike this was a good idea.

Best case - he wins because he was supposed to.

Worst case - gets his ass beat because he's an old man now and a 27 year old youtuber, who lost to the only real boxer he fought, finishes him.

He says he isn't fighting for the money either.. if he was, I'd at least understand it!

They should host it in space Italy

How many padwork videos have you guys seen, where the camera stays on for longer then 5 seconds?

Even if you do a sequence that is ten times longer, you would only be at 50 seconds. Thats not even 1/3 of a single round.

Big fan of prime Mike Tyson. But nobody is beating father time.

So dont be fooled of those highlight padwork videos.
Against a sloppy guy like Paul he might only need one exchange. That takes 2 seconds.

Tyson is a very well conditioned 57 year old, who has obviously never stopped training.
iu

Tyson's stopped training he hasn't lead the zen life being forever in shape and ke ping himself in condition. No doubt now he looks great but there is no way he is training lik he did in th past age just doesnt work like that.

I really hope Tyson knocks him out but the reality is he's a guy approaching 60 who's fighting a guy 30 years younger who's been training hard for years and is physically fit and athletic because they have put in the work.

Tyson quit in his last pro boxing match which was 20 years ago. Really this fight shouldn't be happening it's a freakshow fight just hope no one gets hurt.

Worst case - gets his ass beat because he's an old man now and a 27 year old youtuber, who lost to the only real boxer he fought, finishes him.

He says he isn't fighting for the money either.. if he was, I'd at least understand it!

The theory I came up with is he thinks Jake Paul is good for boxing and for the right price is willing to be a stepping stone for Paul to gin up interest in the sport. Forgot the amount but I remember reading this fight will triple his net worth or something.

The theory I came up with is he thinks Jake Paul is good for boxing and for the right price is willing to be a stepping stone for Paul to gin up interest in the sport. Forgot the amount but I remember reading this fight will triple his net worth or something.

That is legit best scenario. Hopefully his sacrifice will not be in vain.

LOL at all those saying "power is the last thing to go." Dude is nearly 60... the "last thing" went a decade ago.

We all hate to think it but it's gotta be right.

You look at him training and think sure, Mike would make mincemeat of some guy on the street even now. But Jake Paul has been a full time pro for years now and held his own against at least one pro boxer the same age (Fury, who you can argue isn't high level, but he's a standard lower level pro who knows what he's doing). Not the same thing.

Two (obvious) facts for you:
- He is saying all this to promote the fight in order to gain money. When you have a family like Tyson does, money becomes very important.
- He’s pretending not to do this for money. Otherwise, people would be less interested in this fight and he would gain less money.

It’s really not hard to figure out.

Two (obvious) facts for you:
- He is saying all this to promote the fight in order to gain money. When you have a family like Tyson does, money becomes very important.
- He’s pretending not to do this for money. Otherwise, people would be less interested in this fight and he would gain less money.

It’s really not hard to figure out.

How is knowing Tyson’s family with situation “obvious” LOL

No idea what that means since it’s not English but I’m sure it’s retarded.

Oh man yeah that is like an ancient Egyptian hieroglyph - what a puzzle. Takes a lot of brain power to decipher that one.

Sorry for the typo and making things hard for you, brother.

This shit is making a joke out of the sport of boxing. It won't happen, but I hope Tyson knocks this clown out cold.

Back