Jan.27th Jaime Munguia vs John Ryder DAZN

Alot of people missing from this thread. Where's all those Munguia haters at?

@Nova44 Don't you have some fruity name you should be applying here. Did you not cheerio for your mate Ryder during the fight?

@WklySportsMemes What about Logic over here? Where you at white boy? What happened?

@ExitLUPin HAHAHAHAHA You fuck.

And when you see this, look at, like it, and get the fuck out of here before I start smackin ya.

Oh look it's the taco boy who cried when pussy Garcia ran from Haney lol

On topic - I didn't care about this match in the slightest, but good for Munguia, he finally got a good win. Needs to work on his defence but he's improving.

Alot of people missing from this thread. Where's all those Munguia haters at?

@Nova44 Don't you have some fruity name you should be applying here. Did you not cheerio for your mate Ryder during the fight?

@WklySportsMemes What about Logic over here? Where you at white boy? What happened?

@ExitLUPin HAHAHAHAHA You fuck.

And when you see this, look at, like it, and get the fuck out of here before I start smackin ya.
Leave it to @ Cariñito to drag race into it. White Latino is what I guarantee YOU mark on any government monitoring or census form. So please don't try to use "white boy" as an insult now.

Send us a postcard if you ever get to Mexico for the 1st time.

This went about as well as when that old guy punked you and beat you up for flicking cigarettes at his building.

Back