Jan vs Out of retirement Cormier@ 205

Dc is an ass but you all need to get real even at his current age Jan would be heavily outclassed LOL

If Cormier came out of retirement and fought Jan, who do you think would win?

I'm pretty sure that the Cormier who fought last at 205 would easily beat Israel and Glover Tex.

I don't think that Cormier can make 205, but lets say he could.
This dude LOL there is NO fighter at light heavyweight that would beat DC LOL heck there is no light heavyweight that would beat gus in his prime LOL the division is a WASTELAND

He’s 41. Being a 42 year old myself, athletic endeavors get harder every day when you creep past your 30’s.

please come out of retirement Daniel this nonsense has to stop

He’s 41. Being a 42 year old myself, athletic endeavors get harder every day when you creep past your 30’s.
And he just went 5 rounds with the heavyweight champion of the world not even a year ago he has less milage than most young fighters because he started at 30 which is why he lasted so long LOL

DC retired for a reason, he’s past his peak and unlike a lot of guys he’s smart enough to realize it .

And he just went 5 rounds with the heavyweight champion of the world not even a year ago he has less milage than most young fighters because he started at 30 which is why he lasted so long LOL
Ya, he doesn’t have a lot of MMA miles on him. But he’s been wrestling since childhood. He’s got a ton of training and competition wear and tear. He’s still a badass, no doubt. Is he bad enough to beat an, apparently, elite fighter? Personally, I doubt it. Also, he looked gassed in the championship rounds of his last bout.

Ya, he doesn’t have a lot of MMA miles on him. But he’s been wrestling since childhood. He’s got a ton of training and competition wear and tear. He’s still a badass, no doubt. Is he bad enough to beat an, apparently, elite fighter? Personally, I doubt it. Also, he looked gassed in the championship rounds of his last bout.
He looked better than he did gas wise against big foot much younger than now when he was gasping for breath, I don't think he looked bad at all, either way both those fights were heavyweight apart from when Jon made him work in their first fight he has never looked gassed as a light heavyweight his cardio has always been exceptional, and he's faster sharper and cleaner standing.

Anyone that values their vision should not take a fight with DC and with Jan being a new father I would assume he would decline the to extend Cormier the privilege of sharing the cage with a real LHW champion like him.

DC is too obese to make 205.

I think Jan has a pretty considerable striking advantage but I also think DC could potentially take him down.

Is DC actually off the roster and officially retired? I probably missed it but his alleged retirement seemed a bit half hearted. I always thought he was coming back, maybe only for a title fight but for something
The problem is that the guy holding the belt beat the crap out of 2 DC in his last 2 fights... and DC would not sign the dotted line to fight Ngannou

If Cormier came out of retirement and fought Jan, who do you think would win?

I'm pretty sure that the Cormier who fought last at 205 would easily beat Israel and Glover Tex.

I don't think that Cormier can make 205, but lets say he could.
If DC could make weight I'm pretty sure he would win.

Back