Jan would destroy Fedor

How can a guy fall this far off? His technique and skill is overrated. Maybe his athleticism is underrated? But Fedor would have a 1% chance of beating Jan right now.

Sit your bitch ass down and shut the fuck up!

Jan got wrestled by Patrick Cummins

Just saying!

How can a guy fall this far off? His technique and skill is overrated. Maybe his athleticism is underrated? But Fedor would have a 1% chance of beating Jan right now.
Prime Jan vs. prime Fedor = interesting fight IMHO.

Holy Crap! 2010 join date and Fedor username??

It would be a standup fight and Fedor will have a punchers chance until the day he dies. Too bad he stopped grappling and became a headhunter for unknown reasons. Injuries? Complacency? Diminished cardio? We'll probably never know.

Prime Jan vs. prime Fedor = interesting fight IMHO.

I am not one of the guys who scream Fedor GOAT, Fedor GOAT

But prime Fedor had top wrestling, good striking, cardio, chin and he was very fast for a HW.
He beat many guys much bigger than him while Jan cuts a lot of weight to fight at LHW
Being undefeated for 31 fights is something.

Jan is a good LHW, but come on!

Fedor is on the brink of retirement and Jan is in his prime... yeah no shit.
Jan is 38, and that was one of the reasons he was supposed to lose to Izzy according to alot of people in here. 38 is not in your prime.

I'm going to change the topic of this thread.

From now on, it's about your favorite classic rock band.

I like Boston. Hot take, I know, but they had some bangers. Fleetwood Mac is hugely underrated. Is Nirvana considered classic rock now or what?

Classic grundge I would think. Motley Crue is my favorite. Sad they are considered classic rock now.

Back