JDS vs Khatrinov, who would win?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
So, I made a thread about the best boxer in heavyweight division of possibly all time, and these two names were mentioned amongst others, Personally, I think JDS is the guy who literally beat so many elite fighters being pretty one dimensional. On the other hand, Khatrinov is pretty under-rated, and doesn't get his due around here. He has a very good record, and only lost to the best, outside a recent like 10 second fluke ko.

Who would win, JDS vs Khatrinov? Khatrinov would be the best boxer JDS would have faced. JDS is probably more explosive.

JDS vs who?

Jk.. good matchup.. i believe there is a point where that could be a really good matchup and other points where it could have been a mismatch either way..

So, I made a thread about the best boxer in heavyweight division of possibly all time, and these two names were mentioned amongst others, Personally, I think JDS is the guy who literally beat so many elite fighters being pretty one dimensional. On the other hand, Khatrinov is pretty under-rated, and doesn't get his due around here. He has a very good record, and only lost to the best, outside a recent like 10 second fluke ko.

Who would win, JDS vs Khatrinov? Khatrinov would be the best boxer JDS would have faced. JDS is probably more explosive.
The Russian....

Right now Sergei might smash JDS. It's still very hard to compare JDS and Sergei right now.......

Sergei from 03-05 before all the back and shoulder injuries/dislocations beats any version of JDS. He was truly one of the most terrifying and wellrounded/complete HWs weve ever seen in MMA. Its actually insane he beat Werdum when he badly injured his shoulder a minute into the fight, even dropped him later in the fight

Sergei now and in their primes.

Right now is actually interesting........someone is def getting KOd within the first 2 rounds, not sure who tho

JDS. He's one of the greatest HWs ever. Kharitonov was very good but come on. He's the most over rated HW ever. He went toe to toe with Nogueira in the boxing department. Imagine JDS vs any version of Nogueira on the feet.

I would bet the house on S...Especially now...
I agree JDS only has recent losses to Ngannou, Miocic and Overeem. JDS would be the rightful favorite if this fight were to take place (and I know it's not happening).

JDS. He's one of the greatest HWs ever. Kharitonov was very good but come on. He's the most over rated HW ever. He went toe to toe with Nogueira in the boxing department. Imagine JDS vs any version of Nogueira on the feet.

My dude, JDS' power is awesome, but Kharitonov's boxing is tight and well-paced. It's a classic power striker vs boxer. Both can win, but Kharitonov likely gets 6 or 7 of 10.

giphy.gif

JDS-carwin-ufc-131-boxing.gif

I don't know about you guys but I can't see JDS getting KO'd by a guy like Javy Ayala ever.

Closer than most might think. I say about 50/50.

Sergei has nasty boxing. Would be a good fight.

I don't know about you guys but I can't see JDS getting KO'd by a guy like Javy Ayala ever.

yeah GSP got koed , even worse, tapped to strikes to someone like Serra.

My dude, JDS' power is awesome, but Kharitonov's boxing is tight and well-paced. It's a classic power striker vs boxer. Both can win, but Kharitonov likely gets 6 or 7 of 10.

giphy.gif

lmfao wtf

this was sooo bad ... JDS used to be very fast & explosive but he should stop with that shit (punch 3 feet away).

The elite of HW MMA ladies and gentlemen.

Kharitonov not Khatrinov LMAO

Sergei by (t)ko

Sergei makes Junior's head snap back for good. Actually Sergei could easily be champ in today' s HW division..

Sergei from 03-05 before all the back and shoulder injuries/dislocations beats any version of JDS. He was truly one of the most terrifying and wellrounded/complete HWs weve ever seen in MMA. Its actually insane he beat Werdum when he badly injured his shoulder a minute into the fight, even dropped him later in the fight

Right now is actually interesting........someone is def getting KOd within the first 2 rounds, not sure who tho

He beat a debuting Werdum by SD.

JDS beats him 99 times outta 100.

Guy lost to Monson...badly.

Back