JDS vs Khatrinov, who would win?

MartinGibson86 (we all know the 86 represents your birth year). You were 7 in High School?

{<jordan}

Obsess over me all yoy want...i've said my SN are my guitars and the year I SAY u was born.

If you're interested, my reddit SN is martygibson77

He's the most over rated HW ever.
Woah now, slow your roll here. Don’t use superlatives like that in a world where Arlovski, Schaub, Brock, Ngannou, Browne all existed and were hyped as unbeatable champs/contenders.

That's actually an interesting match up today. JDS has regressed a bit and Serg- not only getting second wind but looks good.JDS would open up slight favorite and I'd actually put a small wager on kharitonev at this point .

No way a guy claiming to have watched MMA since 93 is not a Pride fan......and slanders fighters from that org. Never met one once.

Congrats Marty.

Woah now, slow your roll here. Don’t use superlatives like that in a world where Arlovski, Schaub, Brock, Ngannou, Browne all existed and were hyped as unbeatable champs/contenders.

Fair point. But come on. He's done nothing in MMA to warrant the hype. People saying he would beat prime Cain and JDS who are 2 of the greatest HWs to ever compete. 2 HWs who destroyed a who's who of great HWs.

No disrespect to nog, but how many black belts did he submit? Nog may be #2 on many lists but there are also many who would pick prime jds to beat prime nog.
JDS’ black belt was more like a gift from actually Nog.

One guy has KO'd elite MMA HWs.

One hasn't.

LeBanner hit harder than Ayala?

Here's a very famous quote from Mark Hunt, one of combat sports biggest tough guys. He fought JLB 4 times.

"Everytime I fought LeBanner I lost 10 years of my life"

And that's coming from Mark Hunt.

JDS. He's one of the greatest HWs ever. Kharitonov was very good but come on. He's the most over rated HW ever. He went toe to toe with Nogueira in the boxing department. Imagine JDS vs any version of Nogueira on the feet.
Going toe to toe boxing with a guy who regularly for years trained with the Cuban Olympic team is an insult?

Lmao@Cancis hitting harder than Le Banner.

LeBanner touched people the jab and KO'd them

Cancis throws everything he has into those punches
They are friends and training partner, Le Banner was in Francis corner for the Overeem fight. And he acknowledged he has unique power.

They are friends and training partner, Le Banner was in Francis corner for the Overeem fight. And he acknowledged he has unique power.
Of course he's going to hype his pal, is normal. Jerome being modest.

Going toe to toe boxing with a guy who regularly for years trained with the Cuban Olympic team is an insult?
There are a lot of scrubs on these boards that don't understand that both Nog bros always had respectable boxing skills (Lil Nog more than his big bro).

Here's a very famous quote from Mark Hunt, one of combat sports biggest tough guys. He fought JLB 4 times.

Francis and JDS have KO'd elite mma HWs.

LeBanner hasn't.

Don't bother. That guy hasn't watched a single KB match in his life.

Francis and JDS have KO'd elite mma HWs.

LeBanner hasn't.
Elite Kickboxers are much more impressive when you're talking about straight stand-up fighting (hint: something Francis can only do). Francis would be violently raped by at least 20 elite kickboxers of the last 20 years.

If it happens now it looks similar to Kharitonov vs Arlovski in Strikeforce imo. JDS looks good early due to superior foot speed but Sergei finds his chin and turns his lights out eventually.

JDS’ black belt was more like a gift from actually Nog.

I'm sure JDS can be submitted, but none of the elite black belts at HW have the wrestling to find out. I don't see a prime Nog taking him down.

Elite Kickboxers are much more impressive when you're talking about straight stand-up fighting (hint: something Francis can only do). Francis would be violently raped by at least 20 elite kickboxers of the last 20 years.

Francis and JDS have ko'd elite mma HWs. LeBanner hasn't.

SerGay has been ko'd by far lesser than those 2

Back