Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Are there any pictures of his fake passport or further details about it? All I know so far is that it was an austrian passport, he got it in 1980, it expired in 1987, it was used and one of the countries used in was S. Arabia.
His lawyers claimed he had it for protection etc. I don't think he needs protection anymore so there shouldn't be a problem to make more things known about it.

Jeffrey Epstein 'madam' Ghislaine Maxwell 'made secret visits to Buckingham Palace to see Prince Andrew', claims ex- police officer as royal faces growing questions over relationship with paedophile
  • Former royal officer said Ghislaine Maxwell visited Prince Andrew several times
  • Maxwell and several other women made 'secret trips' to Buckingham Palace
  • Duke of York is under intense scrutiny over his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein
  • He also admitted that he fears he won't be able to return to the US ever again
  • It's also been claimed the Duke of York has had more than 1,000 lovers in his life

Prince Andrew 'has had more than 1,000 lovers' but would never sleep with teenagers, friends claim as he faces further scrutiny over links with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-visits-Buckingham-Palace-Prince-Andrew.html

Are there any pictures of his fake passport or further details about it? All I know so far is that it was an austrian passport, he got it in 1980, it expired in 1987, it was used and one of the countries used in was S. Arabia.
His lawyers claimed he had it for protection etc. I don't think he needs protection anymore so there shouldn't be a problem to make more things known about it.
Passport prob came through Lauder and reasoning was terrorists (moslems) would check passports on planes for Jews so thus fake passport.

Jeffrey Epstein 'madam' Ghislaine Maxwell 'made secret visits to Buckingham Palace to see Prince Andrew', claims ex- police officer as royal faces growing questions over relationship with paedophile
  • Former royal officer said Ghislaine Maxwell visited Prince Andrew several times
  • Maxwell and several other women made 'secret trips' to Buckingham Palace
  • Duke of York is under intense scrutiny over his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein
  • He also admitted that he fears he won't be able to return to the US ever again
  • It's also been claimed the Duke of York has had more than 1,000 lovers in his life

Prince Andrew 'has had more than 1,000 lovers' but would never sleep with teenagers, friends claim as he faces further scrutiny over links with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-visits-Buckingham-Palace-Prince-Andrew.html
Lol at "fears he'll never be able to return to America" fuckin lol you cheeky tantalized bahstard fuckin thinks he is a victim

image0.jpg
Except the bunks there, are a slab mounted to the wall, literally nothing you could tie anything to. And since there’s no help to get up to the top bunk, it’s 4 feet off the ground

I checked Robert Maxwell's wiki; He had connections with MI6 and KGB as well.
The twitter mentions "Ghislaine's pics". What's that about?

NY Post had heavily photoshopped pics of Ghislaine Maxwell at some burger shop a few days ago. She is thought by some to be Epstein's right hand woman, and daughter of Robert Maxwell, the Yacht he went missing/drowned from was named after her

ECwhbTiUUAAX0LC.jpg

Dawkins too? Say it ain't so Richard!
<DCrying>

"I am very conscious that you can’t condemn people of an earlier era by the standards of ours. Just as we don’t look back at the 18th and 19th centuries and condemn people for racism in the same way as we would condemn a modern person for racism, I look back a few decades to my childhood and see things like caning, like mild pedophilia, and can’t find it in me to condemn it by the same standards as I or anyone would today,” he said." Richard Dawkins

" "we live in a time of hysteria about paedophilia, a mob psychology that calls to mind the Salem witch-hunts of 1692," in his popular book the God Delusion. He continued:

All three of the boarding schools I attended employed teachers whose affections for small boys overstepped the bounds of propriety. That was indeed reprehensible. Nevertheless, if, fifty years on, they had been hounded by vigilantes or lawyers as no better than child murderers, I should have felt obliged to come to their defence, even as the victim of one of them (an embarrassing but otherwise harmless experience). "

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...fends-mild-pedophilia-again-and-again/311230/

"I am very conscious that you can’t condemn people of an earlier era by the standards of ours. Just as we don’t look back at the 18th and 19th centuries and condemn people for racism in the same way as we would condemn a modern person for racism, I look back a few decades to my childhood and see things like caning, like mild pedophilia, and can’t find it in me to condemn it by the same standards as I or anyone would today,” he said." Richard Dawkins

" "we live in a time of hysteria about paedophilia, a mob psychology that calls to mind the Salem witch-hunts of 1692," in his popular book the God Delusion. He continued:

All three of the boarding schools I attended employed teachers whose affections for small boys overstepped the bounds of propriety. That was indeed reprehensible. Nevertheless, if, fifty years on, they had been hounded by vigilantes or lawyers as no better than child murderers, I should have felt obliged to come to their defence, even as the victim of one of them (an embarrassing but otherwise harmless experience). "

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...fends-mild-pedophilia-again-and-again/311230/
Richard got molested.

I hate chomos. As someone who’s been in jail (Santa Rita jail)it’s kinda hard to kill yourselves (no laces and stuff) that’s just general pop. I heard when ur suicidal they put you in a paper suit and stuff. The whole thing is so suspicious especially seeing as how HIGH profile he is.

I know it says in the article i posted. He also said believing in hell is more damaging than getting molested or alluded to it.
Yeah that's silly. Do we know how many times did he go on the lolita express? I think the article implies he went once. I'll keep the hope that he didn't bang any children, I admire the man too much.

Yeah that's silly. Do we know how many times did he go on the lolita express? I think the article implies he went once. I'll keep the hope that he didn't bang any children, I admire the man too much.

No idea, it's not proof, just putting those two things together though is a bad look, not proof or anything.

Epstein tried to court loads of scientists, so i bet folk accepted lifts that had no idea.

No idea, it's not proof, just putting those two things together though is a bad look, not proof or anything.

Epstein tried to court loads of scientists, so i bet folk accepted lifts that had no idea.
True. But for some it looks worse than for others. I wouldn't be surprised if Krauss wasn't exactly there to teach Epstein about theoretical physics.

Back