Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Apparently Dr. Oz is on the case.

Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy shows disturbing evidence pointing to his murder: pathologist
Jeffrey Epstein’s eyes had burst capillaries after his body was found in his Manhattan jail cell, suggesting that the convicted pedophile was likely murdered through manual strangulation and did not hang himself, a forensic pathologist says in a TV interview.

In a clip provided to the New York Post from a “Dr. Oz” special set to air Thursday, former New York City Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Baden discusses his theories and examines graphic photographs.

Among them are the burst capillaries and the fact that Epstein’s lower extremities were pale and not purple or bluish, which he said would have been the case had he hanged himself in August at the Manhattan Correctional Center.

“The blood settles after we die. The so-called lividity, if you’re hanging, the lividity is on the lower part on the legs. These would be like maroon/purple, front and back and they aren’t,” Baden tells Dr. Mehmet Oz.

Oz then shows gruesome images of Epstein’s eyes.

“These little hemorrhages, tiny little blood splotches. What do these particular hemorrhages, burst blood vessels, tell you? Why is it a red flag?” he asks the pathologist, who was hired by Epstein’s brother, Mark, to observe an autopsy on the disgraced financier.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-disturbing-evidence-baden
https://nypost.com/2020/01/16/distu...ins-autopsy-points-to-his-murder-pathologist/
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-homicide-autopsy-michael-baden.html

What really surprises me is @panamaican leaning toward murder when suicide suffices as an explanation, fits with all of the facts, and requires few if any assumptions (compared with the wavy gravy murder hypothesis that requires a lot of evidence that doesn't exist and is unlikely to exist). Probably the weakest sauce I've seen from you in my years posting in the WR. But anybody can be susceptible to CTs.
What's interesting to me now, if true, is them saying his legs were pale after the hanging. The legs would be purple and filled with blood at that point. You can see the post-death photos and his feet are white. The eyes bursting could be from the self strangulation due to hanging himself, but the legs? I dunno....

I've always been on the fence, but I never really figured it was "murder", per se. If I had a CT, it would be that Epstein and others paid the guards (and whoever controls the CCTV system, apparently. Could be the whole place.) off to allow someone to come in and get the job done. I don't think Epstein was willing to divulge all the information he had, and there are other powerful people with big connections to him.

It is weird that he attempted suicide, then a month later they put him back in a room with sheets/etc. and the two guards whose sole purpose and job was to watch him, vanished on the night of his death. Aaaand they lose video footage. It's just all super weird and too coincidental.

It is weird that he attempted suicide, then a month later they put him back in a room with sheets/etc. and the two guards whose sole purpose and job was to watch him, vanished on the night of his death. Aaaand they lose video footage. It's just all super weird and too coincidental.

There is literally no evidence supporting an initial suicide attempt.

Wouldn't a guy like Epstein, who had to have known that there are influential people who would like him dead, have put together a process by which information would be released in the event that he turned up dead? Why wouldn't he have anything in place to protect himself?
Perhaps the Lady Ghislaine knows something of this

What can I say, this one speaks to me. I just find it hard to believe so many things go wrong in just the right way for just the right person at just the wrong time.

More likely Epstein and Co. bribed guards/prison personnel than a perfectly orchestrated murder by..........who knows.
Hyoid bone fractures can commonly occur in hangings, which the family medical examiner is making out to be extremely rare (looks to be around 25% or so). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20973326

Of course murder is possible, but there's not any evidence that I see that can't be explained by negligence and/or corruption/bribery, which are both much more likely, imo.

More likely Epstein and Co. bribed guards/prison personnel than a perfectly orchestrated murder by..........who knows.
Hyoid bone fractures can commonly occur in hangings, which the family medical examiner is making out to be extremely rare (looks to be around 25% or so). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20973326

Of course murder is possible, but there's not any evidence that I see that can't be explained by negligence and/or corruption/bribery, which are both much more likely, imo.

Its three breaks that he found. The examiner said one is common, two is rare and three is almost unheard of. On top of that the rope marks were two inches below the chin which is also really uncommon for hanging but common in strangling just like multiple fractures in the hyoid bone.

Its three breaks that he found. The examiner said one is common, two is rare and three is almost unheard of. On top of that the rope marks were two inches below the chin which is also really uncommon for hanging but common in strangling just like multiple fractures in the hyoid bone.

That simply adds another level of gross negligence or corruption. How high up does the conspiracy go? At the very least, the medical examiner is in on it as well? Or is she simply too obtuse to see what's clearly the evidence in front of her? Must have been an amazing hitman to conduct such a seemingly perfect murder with just the right amount of suicide plausibility. Don't buy it without actual persuasive evidence.

That simply adds another level of gross negligence or corruption. How high up does the conspiracy go? At the very least, the medical examiner is in on it as well? Or is she simply too obtuse to see what's clearly the evidence in front of her? Must have been an amazing hitman to conduct such a seemingly perfect murder with just the right amount of suicide plausibility. Don't buy it without actual persuasive evidence.

Im not sure how you are interpreting the data I provided from your post. Im sure its my fault but I don't know what you mean.

Im not sure how you are interpreting the data I provided from your post. Im sure its my fault but I don't know what you mean.

From what I've seen, the most controversy is over the hyoid fracture, which isn't so uncommon in hangings. Aside from that, and without evidence of the scarcity of fractures in the other areas in hangings, I'd point out the Epstein family 'expert' is a hired gun used commonly in anticipation of contentious litigation (he was on OJ's defense team). To be fair, that doesn't render his conclusions obviously BS, but, to me, it means they should be taken with some salt. Without some persuasive evidence, provided by study preferentially, that Epstein's injuries could not have been caused by hanging, I'm very skeptical of claims he was murdered as part of some obviously complex conspiracy.

From what I've seen, the most controversy is over the hyoid fracture, which isn't so uncommon in hangings. Aside from that, and without evidence of the scarcity of fractures in the other areas in hangings, I'd point out the Epstein family 'expert' is a hired gun used commonly in anticipation of contentious litigation (he was on OJ's defense team). To be fair, that doesn't render his conclusions obviously BS, but, to me, it means they should be taken with some salt. Without some persuasive evidence, provided by study preferentially, that Epstein's injuries could not have been caused by hanging, I'm very skeptical of claims he was murdered as part of some obviously complex conspiracy.
What about the guards and the video disappearing? Surely there is some conspiracy afoot?

Back