Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
They’d be fired on the spot, most likely signed an agreement to work OT at a moment’s notice (i.e working 2nd shift and someone on 3rd called off, or out sick, you’re staying to cover.)

what are you gonna do? Decide “they can’t fire us all” and attempt to walk out of your OT?
Don't they have union? Can't they sue for wrongfull termination?

Did you bother to read the article? They're overworked. People who get mandatory overtime usually fuck off because they're pissed about it. Also 3rd shift in a jail is boring as fuck. I know it's expected that you sit like a statue but if you've worked 60 hours already that week and you're just sitting in silence, you're not gonna be awake long.

Do the cameras also get sleepy?

He was definitely either killed or made/asked to kill himself. I’m going with the former.
He had too much dirt on many powerful people, who wanted him gone.

Do the cameras also get sleepy?
No. Blips in surveillance are extremely rare. I have no doubt he was murdered. I'm simply speaking from experience that it's not abnormal for 3rd shift corrections, especially under poor working conditions, to accidentally catch a few Nods or shop during their shift. I completed my bachelor's degree and have done my taxes on 3rd shift at a jail.

As much as it would be fun to shit on the old curmudgeon, Epstein moving money for him isn't a huge deal. You could come up with thousands of headlines featuring all sorts of famous people that says the same thing. It's not like the guy was simply selling underage girls to the elite. He was a big player in making people's money, make money. Oprah is probably on that list somewhere. Dude was a major player in finance.

That very tweet says:

"As we continue to dig deeper into Epstein’s web of influence, guilty accomplices will be brought to justice while innocent parties have their reputation tarnished just for doing business with Epstein."

While, apparently, unironically trying to smear Chomsky and Botstein for the exact same thing: doing business with Epstein.

What a strange and bizarre assertion that business transactions are 'innocent' but also 'guilty'.

What am I missing here?

As much as it would be fun to shit on the old curmudgeon, Epstein moving money for him isn't a huge deal. You could come up with thousands of headlines featuring all sorts of famous people that says the same thing. It's not like the guy was simply selling underage girls to the elite. He was a big player in making people's money, make money. Oprah is probably on that list somewhere. Dude was a major player in finance.
That very tweet says:

"As we continue to dig deeper into Epstein’s web of influence, guilty accomplices will be brought to justice while innocent parties have their reputation tarnished just for doing business with Epstein."

While, apparently, unironically trying to smear Chomsky and Botstein for the exact same thing: doing business with Epstein.

What a strange and bizarre assertion that business transactions are 'innocent' but also 'guilty'.

What am I missing here?
Just reporting the updates here guys. Apparently, Epstein, Chomsky and Woody Allen all hung out together too. <{1-17}>

Just reporting the updates here guys. Apparently, Epstein, Chomsky and Woody Allen all hung out together too. <{1-17}>

The more I read about Epstein the more I think that he did a lot of people favors and was able to do things just by connecting people, non-sexual. If you were to ask me why would Chomsky contact Epstein, I would guess it had something to do with either disclosure, needing a contact, or illegal or anonymous political donations. The sex angle doesn't make sense for a man in his late 80s. The only thing that you could contact Epstein about that was not scummy was just disclosure about stuff that went on behind the scenes. I could see that but I wouldn't want to get near the guy just do to guilt by association.

Didn't Chomsky first say that he had only encountered Epstein a few times? Now it turns out that he had this convicted sex offender with ties to so many shady characters and institutions move around a quarter million for him? He's always been defensive when questioned about his relationship with Epstein and it seems like for good reason - I think there's even more to this story.

Also, looking at the poll on this thread I'm shocked that so many posters on here swallowed the official narrative on his "suicide" but I probably shouldn't be.

Black mail and espionage with complicity in our own (US) government. It’s pretty obvious.

Anybody listened to this Webb lady who has written a book on Epstein? Curious if it's worth listening to or if she's in the same vein as that CIA expert lady who was on Rogan and was quite insufferable.

Epstein was clearly an asset for intel agencies, which ones is the question. The rabbit hole is likely never-ending.

Back