Jermall Charlo vs. Demetrius Andrade.

For being champions, the Charlos are very insecure. I bet neither will handle a loss well.

Edit: wait, just realized the smaller Jerall lost and he didn't take it well, at all.
to be entirely fair, i'd be salty in his position too. i thought he won the first fight pretty convincingly.

jermell bitched and moaned about it for months but then they rematched and he took it all out on harrison... so i'm not sure if not handling it well is the right description. deontay wilder is the perfect example of someone not taking a loss well, crying about the suit, the spiked water, the loaded gloves... lol.

oh and on topic, i think charlo eventually nails andrade with an uppercut when boo boo tries his usual tying up horseshit every 20 seconds after the 3rd round.

to be entirely fair, i'd be salty in his position too. i thought he won the first fight pretty convincingly.

jermell bitched and moaned about it for months but then they rematched and he took it all out on harrison... so i'm not sure if not handling it well is the right description. deontay wilder is the perfect example of someone not taking a loss well, crying about the suit, the spiked water, the loaded gloves... lol.

oh and on topic, i think charlo eventually nails andrade with an uppercut when boo boo tries his usual tying up horseshit every 20 seconds after the 3rd round.

Harrison was looking pretty good in the rematch. I'm not saying he won until he lost but I am saying people overlook how one dimensional, one rhythm Charlo's style is because he won. Charlo kept doing the same thing 1,2,3 and Tony let him do it when he was pulling away. Charlo is a worker harder, not smarter guy, and, hey, it's working for him. He's overachieving. Good for him, it's making him $$.

Andrade makes too many irresponsible moves. I think he loses to Charlo and GGG.

Back