Jerry Ward Dead at 46

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

He was one of the OG fitness YouTubers back in the day. They suspect a pulmonary embolism. Same age and COD as John Meadows.

Never watched his channel but that last clip they showed of him sharing his journey and not knowing how much time he had left was a good listen. May have to go check a few out.

James Giordanno, Neuroweapons West Point lecture. Around 40min.

Invisible weapons silent war

29 minutes in, he briefs the West Point Cadets on the COVID attack plan.

33:30 in that video he literally briefs them on COVID.

Heart health bonus for everyone, extend your exhale as long as you can when you breath. When you inhale, your heart speeds up. When you exhale, your heart slows down. Extend your exhale and give you heart a rest when you can, we are all jacked up and need to relax these days.

Apparently, Jason Blaha read out the stack of PED's that Ward was allegedly taking on a YouTube video. It was more gear that a lot of top IFBB pro bodybuilders were taking.

Never heard of the guy and I've been lifting seriously since 2009.

Never heard of the guy and I've been lifting seriously since 2009.
He gave bodybuilding advice and sold supplements. Also had a good back & forth with our boy Hemingway back in the day.

Apparently, Jason Blaha read out the stack of PED's that Ward was allegedly taking on a YouTube video. It was more gear that a lot of top IFBB pro bodybuilders were taking.

Jason also claimed to be a teenage cia assassin and military contractor. Turns out he's just mentally ill shut in.

Point I'm making is jerry was open about his use so no need to believe blaha fairy tales.

Rip Jerry

Last video I watched of his was the detailing what judges look for and their perspective from the floor to the stage.

it was very educational since I compete

Heart health bonus for everyone, extend your exhale as long as you can when you breath. When you inhale, your heart speeds up. When you exhale, your heart slows down. Extend your exhale and give you heart a rest when you can, we are all jacked up and need to relax these days.

Better yet, monitor your heart rate variability along with your resting heart rate.

No. It's better to control your heart rate than monitor it.

True heart health is measured when it’s involuntary; hence the deepest part of the sleep cycle.

Deep exhales are a relaxation technique for particular moments in time.

Try doing one while you’re vigorously doing cardio and let me know how that works out for you. Lol

HIIT is where it’s at.

giphy.gif

Back