Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

This is what happens when someone avoids problematic styles. Strong stand up fighters showed the holes in her game. In the same way, Conor lost to the first full camp wrestler he faced. Alex has 2 titles without ever fighting a grappler.

This is the sane person who named her kid La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō. Imagine making your kids life difficult and not realizing it.

kw5Yl9E.gif

I followed Ronda before she got to the UFC. I was a bit of a fan.

I watched her season of TUF with Tate, and I immediately realized she was a WORLD CLASS asshole and bully.

Every moment there after she proved she was a POS.

She is possibly the most delusional athlete I’ve ever heard of. Recently calling herself the best fighter ever is completely insane.

And I’m not surprised people don’t like her. You can’t be that arrogant and not offend people. Especially if you think your God’s gift to the world.

Meh i dont know how much merit this has being the people behind the scenes / the UFC STAFF ALSO openly talked about how bad they desperately wanted
Tyron woodley to lose .
hence why tyron actually went up to the ufc headquarters and Chewed everyone out, which in return got Dana and the staff even more salty<lol>god i miss tyron

in other words when your company is ran like a frat house and Staff is picked by guys like DANA and hence the staff affiliates themselves with certain
parties , nobody is gonna say "omg those poor ufc staff members, those employees are completely innocent yet Publicly running they mouth on
who they dont like ".

Now if this was some reputable charity organization , a homeless shelter childrens hospital or some place ran by people with integrity and
THEN having staff calling you out and wanting you to lose AND THEN it would Hold some weight. and im not saying ronda couldnt of been a B word to the staff
but im just not captivated either.

WTF? First off, how about some grammar? That was horrible.

Secondly, don't make excuses for people being shitty. If you have to post a novel trying to justify someone's shit behavior, then you need to reevaluate that person.

Jimmy has always come off to me as pretty non drama and down to Earth from what I've seen of him and the one time I was able to interact with him in person. Just shows how much of a bitch Ronda is. Not surprising at all, she was classless in victory and in losses, and from what I read disliked in WWE as well.

There’s obviously no definitive proof but there’s been some of her old coaches like Jimmy Pedro and numerous people she trained with in the judo world who said she absolutely would throw fits even if she lost a match in practice to a man who outweighed her by 60 lbs. Even as an adult she’d cry. Sulk.There’s some interviews with her mom talking about how she raised her and how she taught her that NO ONE ( her words ) “ had the right to beat you .” I don’t have time to research it but look for it . Not a healthy mindset to teach and he mom never corrected her behavior while young therefore Rhonda grew up a bully who cries(d) when beat . It’s painfully obvious to see . Just look at her reactions to losing to Holm and Nunes. Her mom pushed her yes to succeed but imo she didn’t teach her how to lose.
I think she was 56-19 in Judo, so she did plenty of losing. it wasn't like some kids coming up in sports and never losing in their age bracket.

I've heard this before but has anyone ever shown that her mother mistreated her? Based on public interviews, Ann Maria de Mars sounds a lot more balanced and reasonable than Ronda does. It sounds like she encouraged her four kids to choose their own path - I don't think Ronda's sisters even do judo. And IIRC there's an old interview where de Mars said Ronda makes her own decisions but she didn't like the direction Ronda was headed with the UFC and particularly Edmund being a con man leaching off her daughter.
Her mon looks like that crazy bitch Lysa Tully from GOT.

WTF? First off, how about some grammar? That was horrible.

Secondly, don't make excuses for people being shitty. If you have to post a novel trying to justify someone's shit behavior, then you need to reevaluate that person.

No what im saying is the staff themselves dont have a good reputation either , so jimmy using the whole "employees were cheering when she lost" like
it was some sort of revelation actually holds NO WEIGHT. people who see both sides arent going to be moved anyway. Employees were openly HOPING tyron
woodley lost...... hence why tyron went up to the headquarters to confront staff members....not dana or hunter but certain employees......

its bad enough you fighting with dana but for employees to be playing games too. come on.

And im not excusing rondas behavior but im not naive either.

Back