Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

I had a strong dislike for her before it was cool. A buddy of mine had a crush on her and I could never get it. Seeing her getting neck kicked to Valhalla was the most euphoria I've ever felt watching MMA...maybe the second most.

Last edited:
This is the sane person who named her kid La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō. Imagine making your kids life difficult and not realizing it.
Crazy that Travis Browne married his ex wife in 2015.
Ronda and Travis been in as relationship since 2015 🤷🏼

Naming a kid like that is ridiculous lol can't fit that in a name slot on paperwork
Shit I didn't know, until today, didn't care enough to know. 😂

Joe Rogan turned her on? That's her first problem
He turned on Edmond and also did a full 180 on her striking lol, aside from that I'd say no, he still rooted for her. But he can't act like he wasn't showering Edmond with praise and saying that he must be an amazing striking coach because Ronda's striking had improved so much. Then as soon as Ronda loses he blasts Edmond... Keep the same energy, he was saying her striking was great and Edmond was a good coach before, then she gets outclassed and he says the opposite, keep the same energy. Do I think any of this led to Rousey losing tho... fuck no. She was already delusional enough on her own xD

And she supported Hilary. This guy is known to portray every personality he doesn’t like as MAGA or conservative. He’s a cuck
I think people are basing that off of her Sandy Hook conspiracy and the Doomsday prep shit, but that's just assuming politics off of behavior.

I had actually always laughed about how perfectly "Donald Trump" her interaction with Trump was. He randomly lies about her voting for him because she's popular. She wasn't really that bad about saying that wasn't true, so he celebrates her being knocked out because she's suddenly a bad person to him

Dumpster Fire

<DisgustingHHH>

Jimmy "don't waste my time" Smith

Jimmy, we love ya...
but you're irrelevant to this topic.
Nobody is wasting your time or opinion.
Wearing a headset like a call center employee or some gamer dork.
Talking behind the scenes, while saying,
he doesn't talk about behind the scenes.

Embarrassing delivery honestly,
despite valid observations.

Now, moving to Ronda.
She belongs in "fake" wrestling,
with "fake" personas, and "scripted" fights.
Her head is so far up her own ass,
she should be posting on Sherdog.

Listening to you man-children decode the universe of politics is goofy.
Y'all sound like Ronda talking about herself.

Main take away:

Jimmy had the mic drop observation...

"She never gives credit to those who beat her.
The idea that she went to WWE, because of concussion problems, makes no sense."

<NoneOfMy>

Oh no! She didn't give credit!! She didn't do the the time honored tradition of blowing her opponent after a loss to appease the fans. What ever will I do????

It was a fairly well known at the time. Ronda said something like "Let the pretty girls fight" and leapfrogged Sarah Kaufman for the title shot.

Edit: I was close... She said "Let the two pretty girls fight". https://www.bjpenn.com/ufcnews/video-rousey-on-tate-let-the-two-pretty-girls-fight/
It's hard for me to find now considering how much Ronda media has happened since 2012, but I found an interview where Tate kept referencing to Rousey saying how she wants to just be a pretty face, as if it was said already, and Ronda saying Kaufman shouldn't get the shot and saying as a reason part of that: "She's not a supermodel."

Ronda was coming from a point of, "Strikeforce doesn't have rankings, so title fights are made purely on what will get them more money" and that she'd be more money, and more people buy women's MMA if the women are attractive because sex sells. So she was being more 'matter of fact' about it than she was being a "oooh look at my face," but again, the irony of her to then becoming the champion of worksmanship and hating on how pretty ring girls are part of the presentation because,as she had already suggested, sex sells

This is the sane person who named her kid La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō. Imagine making your kids life difficult and not realizing it.
She gave her Hawaiian kid a Hawaiian name. Oh no, the horror and shame. There's plenty of valid criticisms of Ronda to go around, there's no need to go reaching for silly shit like this.

kw5Yl9E.gif
her kid is Hawaiian you fucking goofs.

Funny, she considers herself a conservative MAGA tradwife.

Rousey spoke to Maxim magazine recently and explained why she is backing Bernie Sanders for the upcoming United States presidential election.

After making it clear that she has no interest in voting for Donald Trump earlier this year, Rousey told Maxim that if Sanders were to lose the primary, she has no interest in voting for Hilary Clinton either.

The saga began when Donald Trump tweeted after Ronda Rousey’s loss to Holly Holm at UFC 193. In his tweet, Trump mentioned Rousey was not a nice person. He said, “Glad to see that @RondaRousey lost her championship fight last night. Was soundly beaten – not a nice person!”

Last edited:
Why is there like a million threads about Ronda these past few days? You would think she announced a comeback or something.

"Now listen, if anybody makes fun of your name just punch them in the face, grab them by the hair, drag them into the bathroom and shove their head into the toilet. Don't forget to steal their lunch money while you're at it." "You're Mommy used to do that every day in school" "They made fun of your name" "No I just... I mean yes! Yes they did!"

Back