Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

She seems like a crazy person. You literally criticize anything she does and you're her enemy at that point. No idea how she got so good at Judo when she is so sensitive to criticism.
That's what always puzzled me. Olympians are supposed to be mentally tough yet she's the outlier.

What is the default American name?

Turns out that question has an answer, and it's James or Mary:
U7cJNqK.png

That was great. I wish Jimmy could've seen the party we had here on Sherdog.

Lol at the armchair psychologist over here. You're being silly. Ronda is a classic narcissist, she doesn't exhibit the traits of the other terms
There all 3 classified as anti-social personality disorders and a lot of the characteristics are found in all 3 so your arguing semantics at this point. No, I'm not being silly, she exhibits most of the characteristics of a psycho people just confuse that term as some sort of serial killer which it's not.
And you're completely off with your last point, its the opposite.
No a lot of people confuse a psycho as some sort of crazy serial killer but that's actually false. Psychos tend to be incredibly successful and stay out of legal trouble unlike sociopaths. Psychopath personality disorder is really common with CEOs, politicians, and large business owners.

At the end of the day it's all semantics anyways. This is like the equivalent of me saying she has Asperger's and you're saying no she's just autistic. Asperger's is just a highly function classification of autism they're both essentially the same thing. Psychopath is usually just a higher functioning classification of narcissists

Last edited:
It's no surprise she wasn't the easiest to handle.

Even female WWE superstar are saying she's not easiest to work with.

I think the problem is, no one had her purple pillow ready.
If she would have brought that purple pillow in the cage vs Nunes, to cover her face maybe she would have lasted 2min.

It's so sad she hates Seagal. The two would be a great team. Both of their names are alliterations as well. Rowdy Ronda Rousey and Sensei Steven Seagal

James Rousey? Pffff

It's a girl so would be Mary Browne, which is even more generic. IMHO it comes off try hard when someone's kid is like 1/8 Hawaiian or whatever but they have the world's most Hawaiian ass sounding name, but people can do what they want. But in this case it's a non-issue anyway because the kid's name is apparently La’akea Makalapuaokalanipō Browne. So La'akea M. Browne and they probably call her 'Kea or some shit for short.

Last edited:
How is it my projection? She most definitely had that whole "girl boss" attitude, showed very little class or humility, and she portrayed mostly masculine characteristics, vulgarity and entitlement. Basically everything one should avoid in a woman unless you're a complete masochist.

I'm just not seeing how "modern women" are at all like her.

Is Jones like Modern men?

as soon as someone decides to home school kids on a farm, you have to question the sanity, just a hillbilly with no sense of reality

horrible person

i used to think that too, but the shit they're teaching kids in schools now a days is unbelievable

Jimmy Smith sounds like a bitter bum who got fired from the UFC. He couldn't cut it in the big show. He wasn't talented enough to keep his own job. No one cares about him unless he's gossiping like a high school mean girl. He was literally worse than Brendan Fitzgerald lmao. Worst kind of clout chaser.
Found the shill

I followed Ronda before she got to the UFC. I was a bit of a fan.

I watched her season of TUF with Tate, and I immediately realized she was a WORLD CLASS asshole and bully.

Every moment there after she proved she was a POS.

yup. TUF is what made me hate her guts. Just the worst kind of person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back