Joanna is actually very pretty

When she was wearing the black turtleneck, that's when she looked pretty. And even shertards agreed.

You guys are looking pretty hard to find good pictures of her. These are average ones. Im not even picking out her ugly ones.

joanna-jedrzejczyk.jpg

d7aab06c-e3b3-11ea-8e8d-92e5de2d33e5_image_hires_055421.jpg

JoannaJedrzejczyk_Headshot.png

Those are not weight cut pictures, in fight pictures, bad angle pictures... just regular pictures of an average or slightly below average looking woman.

Boogie woman is coming

Yup, so would I. Standards are for Brad Pitt and virgins. Im neither.

I bet if she wasn't happy with your performance she'd criticize the fuck out of you until you started putting the proper amount of effort in too. Very motivating.

Probably not, man, she’s not too … well, I mean, if it came down to it, and it was like 5 a.m., 4, she’s a 5 a.m.-er, 4 a.m.-er. Just us two hanging out, like, fuck it, let’s do it.

No, just no. You posted an above average picture of her, and even in it she looks average.
She is ok looking. Not the monster that some would think ( though there are definitely some pictures where she looks like Gollum), but not "good looking" by any stretch besides being in shape.
You know how some people look worse in photos? That’s the case with Joanna I think. I’m not going to say she’s hot, but she can def be cute when she’s out of training camp, has a tan and is all dolled up. I know most people like to shit on her but I know if this chick below wanted to fuck you, most of you would gladly hit it, so pipe down.
upload_2021-2-3_16-50-36.jpeg

You know how some people look worse in photos? That’s the case with Joanna I think. I’m not going to say she’s hot, but she can def be cute when she’s out of training camp, has a tan and is all dolled up. I know most people like to shit on her but I know if this chick below wanted to fuck you, most of you would gladly hit it, so pipe down.
View attachment 831283

The problem is "that chick" doesn't exist. The one in the regular pictures I posted does. Probably 90% of women under 40 can look hot given the right angle, makeup, etc

That doesn't actually make them hot. Trust me, I've spent plenty of time on dating sites to know that a 4 can easily look like an 8 if you pick the right photo. That's what you just did.

You picked a very rare looking picture of her that does not represent what she really looks like.
She's still a 6.5 or 7 even in your handpicked photo. Look at the mouth and you still see the JJ unattractiveness even in a photo that minimizes it.

I'd still hit it but that says more about my standards than her looks.

Last edited:
She looks like a normal female human being, nothing great and nothing bad, like a default randomly generated woman on Skyrim etc

JJ has a relatively unique look. Helps with marketing/modeling. Good for her and she is making the most of it. Can't say the same about the rest of the female fighters.

A ton of runway models you freaks think are 8 or 9 look very different without makeup and many of them have unique faces. Kind of the point if you ever talked to anyone in that industry and JJ does do modeling/campaigns and is doing one now for Puma. Only pointing this out cause some of you are going to bring up that angle. She just did a shoot with two other campaign models/ambassadors.

She's like that co worker you would smash n pray to God she doesn't tell anyone
<WellThere>
View attachment 831283
Probably the best pic I’ve seen of her. Her face can be a turnoff, and I’m not a fan of how shredded her midsection is. A little weight is better on a female. Like you said, if she walked up and grabbed your dick, it’s unlikely most guys would decline.

That said, her looks are not worth starting threads over.

<WellThere>

Probably the best pic I’ve seen of her. Her face can be a turnoff, and I’m not a fan of how shredded her midsection is. A little weight is better on a female. Like you said, if she walked up and grabbed your dick, it’s unlikely most guys would decline.

That said, her looks are not worth starting threads over.
Oh, 100000%.

under no circumstances is she thread worthy. Unless she’s going full nude I see no reason for any such of these threads lol. I just think it’s funny how many people on here act like they’re above her but are likely either incels or downright unfuckable in their own right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back