Joanna is actually very pretty

I think she's pretty I guess but I rarely look at female fighters like that, I mean...some around here act like it's important or something, it's pretty stupid. You can't even have a conversation about a female fighter without 80% of the thread being pictures and or dumb "he" jokes. Like a bunch of 12 year olds.

She's not flat as a board :p (jk)

Last edited:
I find her attractive. Hot. According to Sherdog that makes me one step up from a necrophiliac. Probably means I’m ok.

She is actually very attractive and a naturally pretty woman. Im sure the responses of her face against Zhang are incoming but at the end of the day I could show you multiple dudes who look like crap after a fight who are otherwise handsome.

Random picture during training looking far from ugly. Way above average imo.

yeah. No.

She is actually very attractive and a naturally pretty woman. Im sure the responses of her face against Zhang are incoming but at the end of the day I could show you multiple dudes who look like crap after a fight who are otherwise handsome.

"naturally"

She is way substandard for a Polish woman

I would. But in my case its more about dominating UFC champion, not exactly the look.
<WellThere>

Back