Opinion Joe Biden is the greatest president of the past 20 years

I have no idea how you can look at the state of the country and type out that title: border crisis, huge spike in gas prices, incredibly divisive policy, militarizing the capital while defunding everywhere else, huge blunder on Afghanistan pull out (he extended the stay and fucked it all up anyways), the rest of the world thinks we're weak now.
<{hughesimpress}>
Any other line of thinking is pretty delusional.

At least quote the best part.... lol. Funny story though

Osama bin Laden banned al Qaeda from assassinating Joe Biden because the Democrat would become an incompetent president and 'lead the US into a crisis' if jihadists were successful in killing Barack Obama. Bin Laden made the remark in a 2010 letter that was found in a trove of documents at the Pakistan compound where he was killed by US special forces in 2011.

Absolutely, and people should give me shit as well.
iu

I have no idea how you can look at the state of the country and type out that title: border crisis, huge spike in gas prices, incredibly divisive policy, militarizing the capital while defunding everywhere else, huge blunder on Afghanistan pull out (he extended the stay and fucked it all up anyways), the rest of the world thinks we're weak now.
<{hughesimpress}>

If I had likes to give... this would be right up front.

This thread didn't age well for the TS.

I’ve seen the Daily Mail mocked as a tabloid that shouldn’t be taken seriously. Have I been misled? Is this article on to something?

The Mail is the right wing version of The Guardian; they appeal to a specific group and, like all papers, focus on the stories that support their own bias. Doesn't mean they always get it wrong.

At least quote the best part.... lol. Funny story though

Osama bin Laden banned al Qaeda from assassinating Joe Biden because the Democrat would become an incompetent president and 'lead the US into a crisis' if jihadists were successful in killing Barack Obama. Bin Laden made the remark in a 2010 letter that was found in a trove of documents at the Pakistan compound where he was killed by US special forces in 2011.

The best part is that Bin Laden possessed a deeper understanding of US politics than many American voters;)

Back