Opinion Joe Biden is the greatest president of the past 20 years

I was gonna say TS is Trolling but now that I think about it............... Biden leaving Afghanistan is probably the best thing a President has done in the last 20 years......

I don't know why some people won't just <BidenShutIt>and give him credit. It is what it is, Trump said he was gonna pull out and didn't. Biden did. I thought we all agreed we needed to leave asap.

The Taliban was always gonna take over the country when we left. Look at this Vid. They are ridiculous.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://worldstarhiphop.com/embed/170811" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was gonna say TS is Trolling but now that I think about it............... Biden leaving Afghanistan is probably the best thing a President has done in the last 20 years......

I don't know why some people won't just <BidenShutIt>and give him credit. It is what it is, Trump said he was gonna pull out and didn't. Biden did. I thought we all agreed we needed to leave asap.

The Taliban was always gonna take over the country when we left. Look at this Vid. They are ridiculous.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://worldstarhiphop.com/embed/170811" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who are you guys arguing with when you say that you needed to withdraw?
Almost everyone agrees with that part.

this guy beat Trump. I need to reavaluated my life choices......

It’s a hard concept to understand the real issue of pulling out successfully and tactically… you know, not letting allies get murdered in the streets and stuff like that.

Well that's the only part that matters. No other president was doing shit in the past 20 years. If you have to come down to criticizing how we pulled out and how we "Could have" done a better job its basically like a spoiled kid crying that his new toy he got ONLY came with 2 guns and not the 6 he saw on TV. Who cares? It's like people want to bitch just to bitch. I'm Happy we are gone. Did you watch that Vid I posted? It was always gonna be a clusterfuck no matter what.

It’s a hard concept to understand the real issue of pulling out successfully and tactically… you know, not letting allies get murdered in the streets and stuff like that.
Bitching just to Bitch. Don't care, allies are going to get murdered regardless.

Bitching just to Bitch. Don't care, allies are going to get murdered regardless.
I know you don’t care about ally lives. You also don’t care Biden lied for the 100th time on national television. A month earlier he said there is no chance the Taliban takes over and yesterday he said there was no way around it.

Yuri is right about you guys though

Well that's the only part that matters. No other president was doing shit in the past 20 years. If you have to come down to criticizing how we pulled out and how we "Could have" done a better job its basically like a spoiled kid crying that his new toy he got ONLY came with 2 guns and not the 6 he saw on TV. Who cares? It's like people want to bitch just to bitch. I'm Happy we are gone. Did you watch that Vid I posted? It was always gonna be a clusterfuck no matter what.

This is more like if you're struggling to move house and you ask a friend to help you, and he comes over, sets all your shit on fire and says, "problem solved, nothing to move."
And then you thank him.

I briefly glanced at the vid. I agree, you should never have been there. That's of passing relevance, since you were there.

I know you don’t care about ally lives. You also don’t care Biden lied for the 100th time on national television. A month earlier he said there is no chance the Taliban takes over and yesterday he said there was no way around it.

Yuri is right about you guys though
Don't know who Yuri is Polita Nerd. I also didn't say Biden was Perfect or didn't lie. Fuck Biden. Don't care, I care about Results. Biden pulled out = Results.

Bitching just to Bitch. As an AMERICAN I'm happy.

This is more like if you're struggling to move house and you ask a friend to help you, and he comes over, sets all your shit on fire and says, "problem solved, nothing to move."
And then you thank him.

I briefly glanced at the vid. I agree, you should never have been there. That's of passing relevance, since you were there.
I guess if your friend was trying to help you move for 20 years got frustrated and said Fuck it. I would have done the same haha.

I guess if your friend was trying to help you move for 20 years got frustrated and said Fuck it. I would have done the same haha.

Was the kid in your idiot analogy also waiting 20 years for his toy?

Don't know who Yuri is Polita Nerd. I also didn't say Biden was Perfect or didn't lie. Fuck Biden. Don't care, I care about Results. Biden pulled out = Results.

Bitching just to Bitch. As an AMERICAN I'm happy.
Yeah because the issue is that he left and not how. Thanks for illustrating the level of logic and reason in the Biden base. “I don’t care that he is an incompetent liar, he had the guts to make a decision without a plan that failed. But derp derp derp he did it!”

Yeah because the issue is that he left and not how. Thanks for illustrating the level of logic and reason in the Biden base. “I don’t care that he is an incompetent liar, he had the guts to make a decision without a plan that failed. But derp derp derp he did it!”
Results > You. Stay mad. <{shaqs}>

" Bu Bu Bu But we could have done a better job leaving, we could have stayed longer and held their hand more and wiped every ass on the way out" Imagine having BDS so bad he makes you become a Liberal.

The guy hasn't been a senator for over a decade. He got us out when no other president did. Whether it's his handlers, his wife, or fucking God speaking to him on his deathbed, he needs to be given due credit for doing the right thing when no one else would.

It's been an unmitigated disaster . . . but hey, at least he tried.
<TheDonald><{outtahere}>

So when Trump ( I'm not a Trump fanatic ) stood up to the demoncrats and his own party he was a bully but when sleepy Joe does it he's a hero.. LOL

I never accused Trump of being a bully, at least not for standing up to Democrats.

Back