Economy Joe Biden Literally Wants to See Every Bank Account Transaction You Make

Stupid logical thinking because those wealthy people are just off loading their money into their own vaults they have in their basement.. They're not going to show their dirty money in their bank accounts to evade taxes. To easily to get caught.
I think we all know this wasn't really to "go after" rich people, it's to further chop the legs out of the middle class and small businesses. Democrats will not rest until they control every aspect of your life and there is nothing left but rich and poor.

The Democrats are full on authoritarian and in bed with the Security State and Big Tech. They are immensely more of a threat than that buffoon Trump ever was, and I saw this coming a mile away.

Nothing but platitudes during the election. Hope you're happy you voted for Biden you chumps.

I am in the data, analytics, metrics business for the DOE, DOD, and most nuclear plants... along with a few restaurant chains which are on the side, but whatever.

Anyways.... if you gave me data on a family and friend set of people... let's say 100. I could do the same for 1,000 or 10,000 sized groups... it would just take me a bit longer, but not much longer. I could run a few modeling programs that would show any anomalies and nexus points of interest financially. They will be so far up our asses it will make you wonder WTF happened.

If you run a Small Business in the State of California, you would know that virtually every year the Franchise Tax Board is up your ass over minor things that costs you money every year to prove you are honest. It sucks... it's what is coming nationally on an individual level if this crap goes through. We have the technology and they want to use it to exert more power and control.

Here's the bottom line people.

WE DO NOT HAVE A TAX REVENUE PROBLEM IN THE USA - WE HAVE A SPENDING PROBLEM.

They are not doing this for the $. They are doing it for power and control over your lives.

What's CBDC?
Central Bank Digital Coin

Eventually, the federal reserve will move over to a digital coin that is on blockchain technology. This technology will allow the Fed to INSTANTLY see every transaction in real time. Right now, a few small countries have their own CBDC running on chains such as Algorand.

However, I see the Fed creating their own chain as Algorand is decentralized and anyone can see the transactions vs. what the government wants to do.

Eventually, the federal reserve will move over to a digital coin that is on blockchain technology. This technology will allow the Fed to INSTANTLY see every transaction in real time. Right now, a few small countries have their own CBDC running on chains such as Algorand.

However, I see the Fed creating their own chain as Algorand is decentralized and anyone can see the transactions vs. what the government wants to do.

Ah yeah, that makes perfect sense, agreed.

I suspect they'll be glad when the IRS can just auto deduct from peoples accounts as they see fit.

Ah yeah, that makes perfect sense, agreed.

I suspect they'll be glad when the IRS can just auto deduct from peoples accounts as they see fit.
Yes. That is coming as well through smart contracts. Imagine a world where you have your digital wallet with your CBDC currency. You run a red light. Your license plate is scanned and the lights camera facial recognition shows you were driving the car. Your wallet would then be instantaneously deducted for the fine due to the passing of that information between chains.

The “internet of things” doesn’t really do anything now, but with emerging blockchain technology and smart contracts, it’s going to do a whole lot.

Yes. That is coming as well through smart contracts. Imagine a world where you have your digital wallet with your CBDC currency. You run a red light. Your license plate is scanned and the lights camera facial recognition shows you were driving the car. Your wallet would then be instantaneously deducted for the fine due to the passing of that information between chains.

The “internet of things” doesn’t really do anything now, but with emerging blockchain technology and smart contracts, it’s going to do a whole lot.

Flip a fucker off and your social cred will get you and instant bill for dickheadism!

Joe Biden is the most dangerous threat this nation has ever faced.
With him there’s just no buffer between us and what anti American corps and entities want to do to us. It’s evil.

I think we all know this wasn't really to "go after" rich people, it's to further chop the legs out of the middle class and small businesses. Democrats will not rest until they control every aspect of your life and there is nothing left but rich and poor.
Unfortunately it's not so simple as blaming the Democrats. Both parties work for the same people. It's the ultimate scam in America, you choose between two parties who are both working for the same bankers. The illusion of choice is what keeps Americans from rebelling against the ones who are really in control. That's why they need such divisive politics in USA, they can't let the people unite against the bankers.

You act the IRS being defunded is a bad thing.

What you guys don’t realize is when they don’t have the money, they can’t audit the big companies and the 1% like bill gates and Jeff bezos. So instead of going after them, they go after the middle class Americans because we don’t have the financial resources for a long drawn out court case.
So no, the defunding of the IRS isn’t a good thing.

What you guys don’t realize is when they don’t have the money, they can’t audit the big companies and the 1% like bill gates and Jeff bezos. So instead of going after them, they go after the middle class Americans because we don’t have the financial resources for a long drawn out court case.

These people all claim to be populists but everything they believe is the exact opposite.

it’s so easy to understand they’re simply full of shit about every single “belief” they have.

Patriot act already does this. Much to do about nothing.

This isn't a Biden thing. This is a big government thing moving towards a cashless economy.

I promise you, even with twice as many agents and double their budgets, they will still be mainly targeting the middle class.

Patriot act already does this. Much to do about nothing.

This is why slippery slope has never been a fallacy. Every past transgression is used to justify every future transgression.

The day they attempt to introduce a cashless society is when revolution is completely justified.

Listen fat, you have to show your bank account activity because, you know, you know... the thing! It's not about freedom, it's about your safety, you lying dog-faced pony soldier! Come on, man!

Clap for that, you stupid bastards!

50140857431_c0468c5ba2_k-1536x1024.jpg

Back