Joe Biden wants your vote.... for Senate?

The fact you couldn't reply to this obviously senile old man who was supposed to be the Democratic front runner without mentioning the President is pretty sad man.

On topic, Joe will be done after tonight.
No I'm giving you perspective. What Joe said was because he used an old reel of tape (he's run for senate how many times?) Trump was completely disconnected from reality when he said what he said and you idiotbots responded with "this is it!"
Eat Crow

I still don't think Biden really wanted to be President and was fine in retirement. I believe he was pushed into it by Dems because they recognized what everyone else did, that the current crop of Dem frontrunners are horrible.
I disagree. I think he believes the office has eluded him. It's owed to him. It's his turn.

I'm so disappointed he and Trump will not debate. Was gonna be comedy gold

You just don't understand TS. This is perfectly fine. He will make an excellent President. Fucking racist TS bastard. How dare you?

He not only said this in the last day " “My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see help out, if not, vote for the other Biden."
But he also just said this several times " “This day, 30 years ago, Nelson Mandela walked out of prison and entered into discussions about apartheid,” “I had the great honor of meeting him. I had the great honor of being arrested with our U.N. ambassador on the streets of Soweto trying to get to see him on Robben Island.”
He is clearly a BS artist politician, and always has been, but he's definitely in a state of mental decline.
He just said this, tonight !
"Imagine if I said we give immunity to drug companies, we give immunity to tobacco companies. That has caused carnage on our streets. One hundred and fifty million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability. More than all the wars."

Back