Crime Joe Biden's daughter Ashley owes $5,000 in taxes and has had a lien for it placed on her property by the state of Pennsylvania

That's it I'm not voting for her and but Trump !

Most likely she's disputing it... the IRS gets things wrong all the time.

I got a letter saying I owed 400k in taxes last year, they ended up owing me 20k.
Your in another income bracket sherbro

Most likely she's disputing it... the IRS gets things wrong all the time.

I got a letter saying I owed 400k in taxes last year, they ended up owing me 20k.
i had the same. the irs is a shit show and to just get anyone to actually talk to about it is near impossible. i had a lien and i was owed money.

that said, you'd think the president's daughter could get some special attention.....

The scuttlebutt has it she once illegally used the HOV lane on the Long Island Expressway too.

Fuckin' lol @ right wing America where apparently debt is criminal up to $5,000 but when you owe millions like Rudy Giuliani or Donald Trump it's all good and no big deal.

out of all the bidens, we get nudes of the son

When Hunter was trying to stop his baby girl from using the Biden name and her grandfather was acting like she didn’t exist, they really were acting in the child’s best interest
I was completely wrong about the Biden’s

Someone tell Comer! This is the evidence he's been waiting for!

Yet your not making any complaints about Donald dump not paying his taxes and liking little girls!

Good, she should be penalized and have to pay up.

Back