Joe Rogan’s true height revealed by science

7fLbhu6.jpg

Nobody has time for this stupid joe Rogan threads. I pay for this plat account and I expect the mods to deleted this nonsense.
I bet you pay for ppvs too.

Reactions: Dao
Nobody has time for this stupid joe Rogan threads. I pay for this plat account and I expect the mods to deleted this nonsense.

Good for you, noone gives a fuck. You dont get to dictate what is allowed because you spent 10 bucks. You do have a point though, people are obsessed with Rogans height. Some people cant stand the fact that a shortie is getting paid. Personally, Im happy for Rogan, he seems like a great guy.

Calm your behind. I don't have a personal problem with Joe Rogan. I personally wish all humanity love, health and prosperity. My problem is with this Rogan fan club. They are trolling!

And i do demand good quality threads for my subscription.

Try ordering Caviar at Wendys.

This is part of the culture on Sherdog and I honestly wouldnt have it any other way.

Also youre right in regards to the fanclub. For sure.

5ft4 probably 3 since hes 60

TS - couldn't you just post the video in 1 of the 324,981 "Joe Rogan's Height" threads?

Reactions: Dao
I reported you and I see you getting penalized, it seems like you have a pattern and history of false flagging users on this site. You don’t have more rights because you’re platinum.
Who's the one with an infraction?

So I just check @The Chosen profile and look at this:

1. 2004 account
    Hey asshole, stop going around and insulting people unprovoked. You should get carded for the dumb shit you post. Ignored, and I suggest more people do the same.
So who is the one that has hystory insulating other posters?

Last edited:
Let's be realistic, Joe's height is pointless because if he stood on all his money he would be way taller than anyone on sherdog. Can we just stop this stupid debate already, who cares.

@2004 account I just got insulted by this @The Chosen guy for no reason. The fact is that his threads are terrible.

Last edited:
Back