Joe Rogan’s true height revealed by science

Oh good, I didn't get transported into another dimension of reality. Joe Rogan height thread...Check! Also Conor thread...Check! Another Rogan thread (about his IQ or some shit)...Re-check!

Ah, normal day in the Sher'hood.

Reactions: Dao
Oh good, I didn't get transported into another dimension of reality. Joe Rogan height thread...Check! Also Conor thread...Check! Another Rogan thread (about his IQ or some shit)...Re-check!

Ah, normal day in the Sher'hood.
Am trying to do something about it to stop all this stupid threads but am getting shit from other posters, so fuck it. Going to post on another forum after my plat account expires. This is a great forum but this threads are killing it!

Last edited:
Am trying do to something about to stop all this stupid threads but am getting shit from other posters so fuck it. Going to post on another forum after my plat account expires. This is a great forum but this threads are killing it!
It's better to just make fun of them and be done with it. There will always be knuckleheads.

Reactions: Dao
Anyway, I don't want to be a pain in the ass to the mods so it is whatever!

I don't have a personal problem with Joe Rogan. I personally wish all humanity love, health and prosperity. My problem is with this Rogan fan club. They are trolling!
Still an improvement over Mike Perry fans.

I don't think it was the mods. He deleted the post name calling people.
Nah the mods will do that with post like that as well as "empty" or "off topic" posts. Especially if reported. I think you have to be like a brown or black belt to delete posts. Maybe I'm wrong it's been so long.

Back